Politics

Christmas Tree

Thomas Hemingford ‏@THemingford

What David Cameron & this Govt are doing to disabled people & families is disgraceful, costly & intolerable. #pmq #pmqs #pmqt

Michele McAvoy ‏@MicheleMcAvoy

Slurp, slurp, slurp the sound of Ar*e creeping going on, on the Tory benches at #pmq today!

Lakeland lady ‏@NicolaSusan

"If the prime minister is concerned about 100% horse meat. Should we be concerned his answers are 100% Bull" #PMQ An LOL moment for all.

kevbez1969 ‏@kevbez1969

Seriously, what is the point of #pmq ? Nothing gets accomplished, it's a complete waste of time. All they do is blame everyone else #pmq

Godwyns Onwuchekwa ‏@godwyns

Nice one Cameron... 'we're surely in it together' though the PM can buy his own portrait for 100k when so many cant pay for their food. #pmq

Josh Cope ‏@JoshJCope

Is Michael Gove intentionally trying to look like a douche in those glasses? #PMQ's

Richard Darlington ‏@RDarlo

Cameron's answer on #livingstandards is personal allowance for the poorest - here's why he's wrong: http://www.leftfootforward.org/2012/12/autumn-statement-childcare-personal-allowance/ … @leftfootfwd #pmq

etc.

I think CT is alright....there's a but coming....BUT....anyone who feels any affinity with David Cameron or enjoys watching him and his cronies at PMQs has got something wrong with them. He's an appalling human being.

Red Ed drowning at PMQ's

Having just watched it I was going to come on here and ask you if you were one of those people that sends in emails to the Daily Politics bumming Cameron every week but I think you already answered my question.

Not very many people care about PMQ's and hardly anyone watches it. That said it is a good laugh.

Having just watched it I was going to come on here and ask you if you were one of those people that sends in emails to the Daily Politics bumming Cameron every week but I think you already answered my question.

Not very many people care about PMQ's and hardly anyone watches it. That said it is a good laugh.

Last seven words sums it up.

As it has been and always should be.

I fucking Loathe Duncan Smith and all he stands for. The cunt has no qualifications or experience and got into politics via marrying a rich woman then has the nerve to say that stacking shelves is more important than science. I didn't think the Tories could get much lower but this has been the worst thing one of the fuckers has said for ages.

Also he said she was being paid job seekers allowance - note what its called - how the fuck was she supposed to look for work if she was "working" all week?

So she's now working in a supermarket. Sounds to me like the system is working.

She worked in a supermarket when she was a student so wasn't afraid of work as they make out - she just naively thought that graduating would lead to more.