Politics

Christmas Tree

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Newsnight in Sunderland last night with live studio participation. Second person they spoke to was a learning support assistant from Newcastle who declared himself a member of the Conservative Party, claiming that what the party does best is come together during a crisis. 

I don't know how he makes it out of the staff room alive with patter like that. Imagine being in a profession ruined by these cunts and being completely blind to it. Get him away from the kids ffs. 

55 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Another cunt in a 3-piece suit and a pinky ring with the most pathetic chinstrap fluffbeard, insisting that Suella Braverman has been very unfairly treated. :lol: All delivered in a local accent. 

The BBC’s version of ‘balance’. 

1 minute ago, trooper said:

Master T reckoned the way the current forecast reads. If they called an election tomorrow Labour would have over 500 seats  & the Tories would have just over 30 seats

Wipe out the Tories!!!!

I like Chris Bryant, but he's an unrelenting drama queen so I'm not sure how much of last night's claims to take seriously. The photo which he posted which supposedly laid bare the bullying, just looks like some people stood next to one another. 

He should have taken video. 

Wes Streeting Shadow Health Secretary speaking to Sky's Kay Burley 

" I think people know now that we don’t just need a change in prime minister, we need a change in government "

20 hours ago, Monkeys Fist said:

Remember this cunt? 

Let’s see… 

2010-2016. Cameron- Fucked a pig, then the country

2016-2019. May - Fucked the country a bit more. 

2019- 2022 Johnson- Criminal, Fucked the country back to the Middle Ages. 

( Also fucked a pig)

2022- 2022. Truss. - Country already fucked, so fucked her Chancellor right up the hoop. 

Killed the Queen. 

Starmer may a bit dull, but I’d quite like a dull, competent PM for a change, and I don’t think he has any history with farm animals which is a bonus. 

Bit like Howe at Newcastle.

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Lads, it WAS a confidence vote after all. I look forward to Kwasi Kwarteng and Teresa May receiving "appropriate disciplinary action" for not voting with the government. 

After everything that happened last night, you'd think they would just want to forget about it and hope that everyone else does too, but nope, let's drag it all up again and alienate more of the party. 

Please continue. 

4 hours ago, Gemmill said:

There's the list. I'm sure Dorries will be chill as fuck about being reprimanded herself, but she might murder someone if Boris Johnson gets reprimanded. 

Never mind that, Truss is on the list too! Does that mean the PM is about to lose the whip? :lol:

• Like 1

Eleventh Tory MP calls for Truss to go

Sheryll Murray has called for Liz Truss to stand down - and said she has submitted a letter of no confidence to Sir Graham Brady.

She said: "I had high hopes for Liz Truss but after what happened last night her position has become untenable and I have submitted a letter to Sir Graham Brady."

Serious question lads. At what point do you think a General Election  could be called. I mean the Tory Party rating can't get muck lower. They've fucked the economy. They seem to be like a headless chicken. So whats the protocol ?

12 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Do people think a GE will happen?

The longer we go without one, the further into the abyss the Tories will head. It all depends on who replaces Truss IMO. If they're self-serving then no. So probably no then.

• Like 2

There is no chance they're going to call a General Election - maybe if the polls were tighter they would consider it but as things stand it would be suicide.

Unfortunately the only question we have ahead of us is whether it's Boris Johnson or Rishi Sunak, I fear. Not even sure which way I would want that to go, frankly.

Also seems clear that they're intending to do whatever comes next without any sort of voting.

So do they keep going down the line like Starmer said yesterday "Everyone gets 15 minutes as PM" How will the market react if Truss gets goosed today. Will it be seen as a good or bad thing ?