Politics

Christmas Tree

3 minutes ago, PaddockLad said:

Hmm. What’s your prediction for what he’ll say? 🤔

He's talking to his own party. He's so pathetic. Demonising immigrants and saying "Lads, I'm serious about this. I'm fucking rock hard when it comes to immigrants."

Rigby's question. :lol: She delivers it like a friendly grim reaper..

"Prime Minister, do you see the reality of what is happening here? You've lost control of your party, and this has become a confidence issue, not in parliament, but in you. Do you accept that, and will you call an election if you lose these votes?"

Then he just answers like an annoyed head boy. Why does he put himself in this situation? He knows the press are gonna see through what he's doing, and they're going to make everyone else see through what he's doing. He's pleading with his own party here, that's all this is.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

He's talking to his own party. He's so pathetic. Demonising immigrants and saying "Lads, I'm serious about this. I'm fucking rock hard when it comes to immigrants."

"Either get on the immigrants = bad gravy train or sack is yi little dafties" is what I'm getting from it.

I think he may get a no confidence vote soon unless something changes for him. He looks more and more fucked as each passing day goes by.

"I've got a plan. The question is for everyone else, and crucially the Labour Party. Are they gonna vote for this legislation? What's their plan?" :lol:

Not even friendly questions from the Mail. He's getting rinsed.

Quarter of a billion pounds spunkedup up the wall on the bat shit Rwanda policy. Not a single person will be transported to Rwanda. As I travel to work on a 40 odd year old metro designed for 30 years service max, I reflect that that is about the money needed to replace the entire fleet. 

Edited by Renton
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Renton said:

Quarter of a billion pounds spunkedup up up the wall on the bat shit Rwanda policy. Not a single person will be transported to Rwanda. As I travel to work on a 40 odd year old metro designed for 30 years service max, I reflect that that is about the money needed to replace the entire fleet. 

Getting a new metro system has no benefit to their base though so they wouldn't give a fuck. 

• Like 1

Caught a little bit if Question Time last night. Abysmal by the BBC having Peter Hitchens on. He’s gone from being the fun-hating right cunt of about 10-15 years ago to full-on froot loop on the fringes now. Although it was quite refreshing to see only about two gammons (or no one, on some occasions) applauding his ridiculous ramblings 

Edited by Alex

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Caught a little bit if Question Time last night. Abysmal by the BBC having Peter Hitchens on. He’s gone from being the fun-hating right cunt of about 10-15 years ago to full-on froot loop on the fringes now. Although it was quite refreshing to see only about two gammons (or no one, on some occasions) applauding his ridiculous ramblings 

I watched it too. Truth is on a Thursday night I'm oftern too fucked to bother watching anything that requires thought or even flicking channels.so QT is occasionally on my list. 

What a cunt Peter Hitchens is. Has there ever been two brothers as diferent as him and Christopher? Peter is that type of cunt that thinks he is clever but actually is too stupid to realise he's an intellectual pygmy. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Classy

Desperate stuff from them. No one gives a shot in the scheme of things. If they stopped all the boats tomorrow do they think people will just forget these cunts have added hundreds of pounds to their monthly outgoings? 

15 minutes ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Classy

Who is that? Did she give permission?

You'd think there was nothing wrong with the country at all the way these cunts go on about small boats. It's taking all their bandwidth. Never has a party been as badd as this lot. Mayor's 1997 party were nowhere near. Off the scale batshit. 

3 minutes ago, Renton said:

Who is that? Did she give permission?

You'd think there was nothing wrong with the country at all the way these cunts go on about small boats. It's taking all their bandwidth. Never has a party been as badd as this lot. Mayor's 1997 party were nowhere near. Off the scale batshit. 

I'm too young to remember really but was Major not in a very similar boat to Sunak (though he is seemingly a much better all round person, despite his political leanings) in that he was leading during a time when the tories had a bit of a civil war going on?

I am sure I read that Thatcher spent the entire time after he replaced her undermining him, calling him and his cabinet worse than shit because he was far more centrist than she was.

6 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

I'm too young to remember really but was Major not in a very similar boat to Sunak (though he is seemingly a much better all round person, despite his political leanings) in that he was leading during a time when the tories had a bit of a civil war going on?

I am sure I read that Thatcher spent the entire time after he replaced her undermining him, calling him and his cabinet worse than shit because he was far more centrist than she was.

He won an election though. Also was partly undone by his party obsessing about ‘family values’. Which backfired when they were all having extramarital affairs. Or dying during cross-dressing wanks involving biting down on amyl nitrate dosed satsumas 

• Like 2

Economy was doing well under latter day Major, despite this he was annihilated. People always vote with their pockets which is why they are turbo fucked now. And this Rwanda bullshit will not help that. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Dazzler said:

Thatcher was centrist compared to the current fucknuckles

• Like 1