Politics

Christmas Tree

Given Corbyn's track history for rebelling against the leadership it'll be interesting to see how he manages to command any loyalty from the back benches.

Especially when the back benchers are really the front benchers in hiding.

Echoes of Guillit, Shearer and Lee :lol:

Comparing "Ile de France" to any area in the UK other than "greater London" is also not really helpful.

Within Ile de France there are areas (the 93 for one) which has millions of people and massive poverty. As the area also covers Paris itself (which is quite small and ridiculously rich) the average figure means the area is overall very rich. From experience, there are worse areas with extensive poverty in the suburbs of Paris than many of those areas. With large populations too.

:lol: This place was like a Moroccan bazaar. I thought I was gonna get rolled up in a fancy carpet and thrown in a van.

Which is the mega fancy island in the Seine that Yves Montand used to live on (according to my guide book :lol: ) ? I thought that was Ile de France and it was swanky as owt.

Ile de la Cité which is right in the middle of the river. Rich there too.

Aye it's best described as 'a bit sketchy' round there. It's a pure tourist trap but it's also near Barbès which is full of crack heads. Town 'planning' at its best.

Unfortunately getting rid of them means people like her not voting for the cunts so you have to engage with them. I've never understood working class tories. Not saying they should automatically vote labour but not recognising their enemy is incredible. I hear them talking about aspiration not realising none of the things which support social mobility are tory inventions or ideals.