Politics

Christmas Tree

I think most of it comes down to people not doing a bit of research into who they are voting for. They believe the daily mail headlines and that makes their mind up

Yes but I also think it would be wrong to apply a personal cost/benefit exercise no matter how accurate which this woman could/should have done. May be idealistic but you should consider the big picture and other people. Of course such consideration could go either way in vote choice.

anyone even remotely up to date with current affairs would have been aware of the scale of cuts that were coming. you don't win elections by revealing exactly where the axe was going to fall, but it didn't take a rocket scientist to work it out.

You're obviously blinkered to the level of interest joe bloggs has in politics. Xfactor and Big Brother maybe, fiscal policies not so much. Half of my punters wouldn't dream of buying a paper let alone take in what it contains, read between the lines and undertake their own research to come to their own conclusions

Yeah but it's generally understood that the Tories aren't the party of the working class. How she got that idea is beyond me.

Because their main message now is workers versus benefit claimants.

A friend of mine, who is a partner in his own maintenance firm, votes Tory because they are "Good for his business". I preceded to ask him what else the Tories do for him. He couldn't answer the question. Most people who vote don't do it with a rounded view.

:lol: What utter shite has been posted in the last page or two.

Only people who vote Tory are Daily Mail readers or don't understand politics.

Have a word with yourselves.

He's right, we missed out bankers and Rupert Murdoch.