Politics

Christmas Tree

Yes but we're all laughing at him, not with him. Every board needs an idiot to ridicule. CT is ours. It was quiet when he flounced. Better a tit like CT than a twat like Makom

This board at times :lol:

Lots of people vote Tory. Lots of Middle class, lots of working class. Deal with it.

In fact virtually every class group voted more for Tory than labour apart from the E's (non working).

People vote for all sorts of reasons. Just because some of you vote labour I don't assume your all cunts that love illegal wars and bombing kids.

Grow up ;)

You support a party that's sole aim is to destroy working class solidarity, you support this party purely for your own gain and in-spite of the decline in the social conditions existing around you.

The posh tory boys laugh at pathetic idiots like yourself.

'please sir can i have some more' as you fuck off to some dark corner feasting yourself on some meagre gloop, selfish and ignorant of those that fought to get any food on their plates in the first place.

You're wrong to be fair. I don't think he votes Tory for his own gain, I don't think they've actually done anything for him. I reckon it's an aspirational thing, to vote Tory is to say you're self reliant, you've done okay for yourself in life, fuck anyone else.

You're wrong to be fair. I don't think he votes Tory for his own gain, I don't think they've actually done anything for him. I reckon it's an aspirational thing, to vote Tory is to say you're self reliant, you've done okay for yourself in life, fuck anyone else.

you've done ok, fuck everybody else = for your own gain, gain being a deluded position of power in this case.

You support a party that's sole aim is to destroy working class solidarity, you support this party purely for your own gain and in-spite of the decline in the social conditions existing around you.

The posh tory boys laugh at pathetic idiots like yourself.

'please sir can i have some more' as you fuck off to some dark corner feasting yourself on some meagre gloop, selfish and ignorant of those that fought to get any food on their plates in the first place.

Typical loony left shite :lol:

I vote Tory for various reasons but also rooted in the fact that I believe they run the country / economy better than Labour.

As for the usual lefty cries about the working class, there's 2,000,000 more working class due to the last 5 years of Tory control.

Add to that record apprenticeships, record new businesses, the triple lock for pensioners, doubling of free child care, raising of tax threshold, tax cuts for the lowest paid etc etc etc.

They've tackled the pension crisis that labour chose to ignore and are getting to grips with a bloated benefit system that had become stupid under Labour.

It's the same with tax credits. Sure it might need a teak or two around the implementation, but getting business to pay proper wages rather than the state topping them up is pure common sense.

Then there's all the extra money for the NHS. Nobody else would match their figures at the last election.

But aye, let's just print some money instead and it will all be ok :lol:

How does CT marry his vision of a better life under Tory rule with the fact the key services are being run into the ground/for the benefit of the Tory chums?

Doctors, nurses, teachers, police, are all at their wits end and it'll only get worse for them as long as the tories convince people like you that the poor are to blame, so let's squeeze them and ignore the real problems.

But I suppose if I'm all right jack...

Don't bother regurgitating out which ever sound bite "Dave" has sounded down your gullet, it will not make me think you're right and won't make me think that "Dave" has the nation's interests at heart. He & the Bullingdon club got into politics to have power, not to affect social change and you're a fucking idiot if you don't see that.

Corbyn might well be unelectable, but at least he's living and dying on principles he actually holds. Yknow, like a statesman should.

But I'm all right jack, so whatever.

Via what mechanism does reducing tax credits lead a business to pay better wages?

Well it goes hand in hand with taking people out of paying tax altogether, reducing income tax and introducing the national living wage (which forces business to pay a higher rate).

And let's face it, there were lots of people on relatively decent wages who were still getting tax credits. Not really what the welfare state should be there for imo.

How does CT marry his vision of a better life under Tory rule with the fact the key services are being run into the ground/for the benefit of the Tory chums?

Doctors, nurses, teachers, police, are all at their wits end and it'll only get worse for them as long as the tories convince people like you that the poor are to blame, so let's squeeze them and ignore the real problems.

But I suppose if I'm all right jack...

Don't bother regurgitating out which ever sound bite "Dave" has sounded down your gullet, it will not make me think you're right and won't make me think that "Dave" has the nation's interests at heart. He & the Bullingdon club got into politics to have power, not to affect social change and you're a fucking idiot if you don't see that.

Corbyn might well be unelectable, but at least he's living and dying on principles he actually holds. Yknow, like a statesman should.

But I'm all right jack, so whatever.

What a dim croc of shit.

As for Corbyn, his principles are not even wanted by his own party.

The thing is you totally misunderstood the point of me posting that article and then proceeded to ignore all the relevant points after it. Let me put it in simple terms. I was highlighting the government's ridiculous relationship with Saudi, yes it has been like that for over a decade. It's a disgrace. That doesn't excuse this government. The hypocrisy of this government to attack Corbyn while they back Saudi is ludicrous, but money talks. A "Selective Moral Compass" is in full effect here.

The thing is you totally misunderstood the point of me posting that article and then proceeded to ignore all the relevant points after it. Let me put it in simple terms. I was highlighting the government's ridiculous relationship with Saudi, yes it has been like that for over a decade. It's a disgrace. That doesn't excuse this government. The hypocrisy of this government to attack Corbyn while they back Saudi is ludicrous, but money talks. A "Selective Moral Compass" is in full effect here.

Well let's say using an article about a Guardian investigation into a 30 year old dodgy deal, covered up by Labour..... To attack Cameron was a bit silly.

As for moral compasses I think you are being naive. The U.K. Deals with all sorts of nasty regimes around the world. As does most businesses. This has always been and always will be the way of the world whether it's Saudis, China, Russia or peace loving, fair playing USA.

We are all still happy to go on holiday to country's who do things we find abhorrent and I'm sure if a Saudi sheik turned up at St James with billions to invest, morals wouldn't get in the way.

Well it goes hand in hand with taking people out of paying tax altogether, reducing income tax and introducing the national living wage (which forces business to pay a higher rate).

And let's face it, there were lots of people on relatively decent wages who were still getting tax credits. Not really what the welfare state should be there for imo.

So you dont know then. If there is a reduction in tax credit, this has no impact on the incentive of a business to pay better wages.

The minimum wage is another policy and the overall impact of both is predicted to be negative on real wages.

So you dont know then. If there is a reduction in tax credit, this has no impact on the incentive of a business to pay better wages.

The minimum wage is another policy and the overall impact of both is predicted to be negative on real wages.

Ozzie the drug addict begs to differ though so his thoughts are gospel in a Tory utopia.

:lol:

I said they go hand in hand.

Reducing tax credits whilst at the same time reducing income tax and forcing businesses to pay higher rates.

Quite a sensible way forward.

People earning £30,000 or £40,000 a year simply should not be getting tax credits.

Plenty of better uses for limited resources.

:lol:

I said they go hand in hand.

Reducing tax credits whilst at the same time reducing income tax and forcing businesses to pay higher rates.

Quite a sensible way forward.

People earning £30,000 or £40,000 a year simply should not be getting tax credits.

Plenty of better uses for limited resources.

There has been no increase in businesses paying tax.

People earning £30 - £40,000 a year were not getting tax credits.