Politics

Christmas Tree

I thought you would be towing the party line. A conservative just can't help themself. You poor cunt.

A Tory's utter refusal to give real answers to questions just adds to their maladroitness.

http://theantimedia.org/watch-journalist-force-david-cameron-to-explain-his-support-of-saudi-arabia/

What's any of that got to do with your shambles of a post above :lol:

The article is about a near 30 year running story, highlights Blairs dirty fingers, doesn't mention Cameron yet you do. :lol:

Shambles.

I'm surprised it's taken this long for the papers to pick up on the bare faced cheek of this particular Cameron lie. He trotted it out when Corbyn won the election too. The original quote is widely available

How Cameron can stand and call out Corbyn over a very fair point, yet in another room he's in bed with Israel and Saudi, Saudi supporting terrorism in Yemen and beyond, is massively hypocritical and unbelievable really. He also Supported Saudi on the UN human rights council, one of the most inhumane civilised countries in the world.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-exposes-secret-deal-to-get-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council/210117/

None of this CT will answer though, because it didn't happen in his sordid little world.

How is it nothing to do with Cameron either?

The UK has just held the biggest global arms fair there is, yet Corbyn is the terrorist sympathiser! Take your blinkers off you ignorant clown.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/the-more-appalling-the-human-rights-record-the-better-the-customer-at-londons-arms-fair-today-10500389.html

I always said the question that should have been put to Thatcher about her support for Pinochet was how many deaths would it have taken before it became distasteful to be his friend.

I'd ask the same now of Cameron regarding Saudi Arabia - a country which fucking CRUCIFIES teenagers for protesting.

Watching him squirm in that interview with Jon Snow would be amusing if it wasn't for the fact that they were talking about a young kid about to die a horrible death, who Cameron couldn't give a fuck about.

Perhaps Cameron should be asked why we are supplying head choppers in Syria. Why our allies seem to be other head choppers and Jihadi funders in Qatar and Saudi?

Edited by Park Life

How Cameron can stand and call out Corbyn over a very fair point, yet in another room he's in bed with Israel and Saudi, Saudi supporting terrorism in Yemen and beyond, is massively hypocritical and unbelievable really. He also Supported Saudi on the UN human rights council, one of the most inhumane civilised countries in the world.

http://www.mintpressnews.com/wikileaks-exposes-secret-deal-to-get-saudi-arabia-on-un-human-rights-council/210117/

None of this CT will answer though, because it didn't happen in his sordid little world.

The quicker Iran get that nuke the better. Nobody has time for any more talking. We're all tired of this shit.

Edit: Just realised that looks bad but what I mean is it will give them leverage and calm down all this PINAC bullshit about invading Iran using Syria and Turkey as NATO staging posts.

I wasn't saying they should start nuking people. ;)

Edited by Park Life

How is it nothing to do with Cameron either?

The UK has just held the biggest global arms fair there is, yet Corbyn is the terrorist sympathiser! Take your blinkers off you ignorant clown.

Listen you thick fuck :lol:

The article you posted is about BAE doing a dodgy deal in the 80's, a Guardian investigation in the 00's and Blair stopping a SFO investigation in 2007.

CAMERON ISNT MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE

HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEAL IN THE 80's

AND DIDNT PUT THE BLOCKERS ON A SFO INVESTIGATION.

You do the math ;)

'Almost'

Like Pardew, you just couldn't get it over the line.

;)

:lol:

He should have just run with it as fact, I (and I daresay many others) wouldn't have been arsed enough to check it.

I guess Dave would've though, probably with the words "Just sayin" and a :dunno:

Edited by Rayvin

Listen you thick fuck :lol:

The article you posted is about BAE doing a dodgy deal in the 80's, a Guardian investigation in the 00's and Blair stopping a SFO investigation in 2007.

CAMERON ISNT MENTIONED IN THE ARTICLE

HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE DEAL IN THE 80's

AND DIDNT PUT THE BLOCKERS ON A SFO INVESTIGATION.

You do the math ;)

linkara-head-slap-o.gif

Have people not clicked yet? CT isn't the friendly village idiot, hes a dyed in the wool right wing twat. People unable to put food on the table for their kids, refugees fleeing war, nurses losing their jobs... He doesn't give a fuck because it doesn't directly affect him. Stop entertaining the tit

Have people not clicked yet? CT isn't the friendly village idiot, hes a dyed in the wool right wing twat. People unable to put food on the table for their kids, refugees fleeing war, nurses losing their jobs... He doesn't give a fuck because it doesn't directly affect him. Stop entertaining the tit

Keep your knickers on pet, i'm not here to entertain the tory gimp, although depicting him being under the thumb of a pig fucker may have had an amusing tone.

You don't get much lower than a working class tory.