Politics

Christmas Tree

I think income is a crude measure of class (yes I'm off the chart) and think it's more about upbringing. I fully accept if I'd had kids they'd be deemed middle class but still think of myself as working class.

Aye, but I think when people who earn more than the majority are outraged that the majority would vote to exit because of the impact on the economy, they're not following how little the economy means to to the significant number who have literally fuck all to lose comparatively.

Aye, but I think when people who earn more than the majority are outraged that the majority would vote to exit because of the impact on the economy, they're not following how little the economy means to to the significant number who have literally fuck all to lose comparatively.

I agree with the "you can't frighten somebody with financial insecurity when that's all they know" pov but that shouldn't apply across the board - I wouldn't call Nissan workers financially insecure.

Leadsom reckons you shouldn't let a "male nanny" look after your kids cos there's a danger they might be a paedo. This bitch is insane.

The Esther Ranzen school of "every bloke is a potential molester".

Having kids seems to play a big part in it, actually. I moved down a whole decile for my hypothetical children.

I think it should take your region into account as well mind, since an income set at a certain level in the NE goes a lot farther than an income set at the same level in the SE. Although I guess they'd argue that the after tax income is the same, and that you choose to pay a premium to live down south, thus making it a lifestyle choice.

It's a load of shite. Doesn't take into account assets or any essential outgoings except for council tax. I may be in the top 10% for income but I'be nowhere near the disposable income of CT, in the bottom 7% apparently. Go figure.

It's a load of shite. Doesn't take into account assets or any essential outgoings except for council tax. I may be in the top 10% for income but I'be nowhere near the disposable income of CT, in the bottom 7% apparently. Go figure.

Fuck off :lol:

They day I ponder stained glass windows you can pipe up.

Fuck off :lol:

They day I ponder stained glass windows you can pipe up.

I think we may be witnessing the birth of Torytubby's latest hobby/moneysink.

*Later, recovering from the lunchtime kebab...... " hmm, stained glass windows..... wonder how much"

A fortnight down the line....

" Hey Guys!

I just installed my first stained glass windscreen on the taxi!"

stained-glass.jpg

:CT:

Is it not a group of people judging each one independently? Rather than choosing between the two?

Either way it's irrelevant - comres will have its own interests reinforced here.