Politics

Christmas Tree

2 hours ago, Renton said:

It does seem very likely Johnson will get an overall majority  though, unless something radical happens. But what could that be? They've been caught lying, cheating, being clueless, offensive and are self evidently complete upper class cunts. NOTHING gets through to these voters in the shitholes worst affected by austerity. Literally nothing. They're going down and taking the rest of us with them.

Honestly,  I'm just hoping Johnson isn't as bad in office as I fear. Pathetic, I know  

I’m still not convinced he’ll win enough of the seats in the red wall that he needs. We’re talking about areas that have voted labour for generations. Will they all really turn? He needs 30-40 of them. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

I’m still not convinced he’ll win enough of the seats in the red wall that he needs. We’re talking about areas that have voted labour for generations. Will they all really turn? He needs 30-40 of them. 

I very much hope this is right. I also hope that the large numbers of students registering are in areas where it will make a difference.

I think her big problem is she’s an egotistical arsehole. The LibDems strength has always been appealing to people who don’t like that in politics so she’s a terrible party leader for them 

• Like 3

Johnson is basically all at sea when he hasn’t got an advisory on stage with him who he can attempt to ridicule. For a self styled plain talker he palpably can’t answer a straight question 

• Like 1