Politics

Christmas Tree

5 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

Not only did he not say it, he didn't "bellow" it as the article originally stated. 

yeah, i saw that. Absolute disgrace to publish it. Though perhaps not a big surprise given the cunt who edits the paper.

the author, Lynn Barber, has form too 

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/libertycentral/2011/jul/29/sarah-thornton-review-journalists-telegraph

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Anorthernsoul said:

That appearance by Boris near the Transporter bridge yesterday was embarrassing like, they definitely paid that working class, overall clad smoggy to say he was voting Tory.

I mean, fucking hell man. They say we get the government we deserve .

1_WhatsApp-Image-2019-11-20-at-1424.jpg

5 hours ago, Alex said:

QT from Bolton. What a bunch of thick inbred cunts 

Saw a clip of the bloke saying 80k wasn't even top 50%.

I've heard this attitude a lot at work from thick cunts who think just because they know quite a few people who earn a lot more than that and them that that means they're somehow on "middle income" - literally using that phrase. 

It's almost as common as a complete denial that banking caused the 08 crash and not overspending - they are that stupid. 

• Like 3

I watched some of QT last night. Significant proportions of the audience were still blaming labour for the 08 crash and subsequent decade of austerity that fucked them over, so are going to vote tory. And look at this twat. The working classes literally saying they love Johnson is now a thing. I've all but given up. My entire field of expertise is on the line if Johnson wins a majority.

Header_2836963_16.9.jpg

Edited by Renton

4 minutes ago, ewerk said:

I mean she did specifically say that she wasn’t endorsing Boris but that guy seems to have completely missed that point.

His overall point is correct though. The tory are a racist party, Johnson has specifically made unambiguous racist comments. They have a real.problem with Islamophobia which they are not addressing. Yet labour gets all the shit, and they get off scot free. Not endorsing Johnson isn't enough, he should be condemned.

It’s like Cummings has been briefed by Bannon

- first, Dom, call Vlad. Then bingo,  hundreds of thousand bots dominate the BBC have your say comments 

- then create a load of fake news, deny its fake after the event. People are morons, they’ll soon forget. 

- dismiss anything your opponents in the media say, or better still, stop their access

- then build a wall, and say the EU are going to pay for it. They’ll love that. The less likely you can deliver a pledge, the better.