Politics

Christmas Tree

14 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

My sister-in-law who is a consultant just sent me this from her Dr group chat;

IMG-20191129-WA0003-1.jpg

This shit needs to be exposed each and every time it happens. By the by, but nearly all the GPs I know work part time now anyway as the job is just too stressful full time. The principal partner of my GPs is also off long term over stress. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Gemmill said:

Stanley Johnson saying the great British public are too thick to spell Pinocchio correctly is not a great look. 

If only ANY shit would stick to this slippery cunt. 

Nothing is going to make a difference unfortunately. He hates single Mothers and working class Dads and wrote an opinion piece on it. Black kids scare him.  Refuses to be interviewed by Andrew Neil or debate climate change. He was found guilty of lying to the Queen, misappropriated tax payers money to his fancy bit, plotted to have a journalist assaulted....

And he will still walk a majority. 

Meanwhile Kussenberg, the BBC etc. will continue to slaughter Corbyn because he is overly optimistic on how many trees we may plant in the coming years

2 hours ago, Renton said:

This shit needs to be exposed each and every time it happens. By the by, but nearly all the GPs I know work part time now anyway as the job is just too stressful full time. The principal partner of my GPs is also off long term over stress. 

Both of our Psychiatrists get paid a 5 day week and only work 4 days. The 5th day is an "admin day". Which means they watch telly at home. Which is taking the piss tbh cos the nurses do twice as much graft and don't get a paid day off. 

2 hours ago, Kid Dynamite said:

Nothing is going to make a difference unfortunately. He hates single Mothers and working class Dads and wrote an opinion piece on it. Black kids scare him.  Refuses to be interviewed by Andrew Neil or debate climate change. He was found guilty of lying to the Queen, misappropriated tax payers money to his fancy bit, plotted to have a journalist assaulted....

And he will still walk a majority. 

Meanwhile Kussenberg, the BBC etc. will continue to slaughter Corbyn because he is overly optimistic on how many trees we may plant in the coming years

I reckon it's gonna be really close. 

Apparently there is a fake tweet of Corbyn stating sympathy for the perpetrator of the attack today doing the rounds.

It feels like he's going to come under questions about this in the coming days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gemmill said:

Seems like quite a good idea if you're in a safe Labour seat up here. Put your Labour vote to work elsewhere where it can make a difference. 

I don't get this. What is the benefit for the marginal voter. I mean if i give them my safe seat vote it's not like that vote matters for anything here.

If they want to register a vote for the Greens and it's worthless in both constituencies, then the important thing is that their vote gets registered for the Greens - the location doesn't matter. So shift that vote up here. 

Whereas the Labour vote that would be wasted up here can be put to genuine use in the marginal where the would-be Green voter lives. 

6 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

If they want to register a vote for the Greens and it's worthless in both constituencies, then the important thing is that their vote gets registered for the Greens - the location doesn't matter. So shift that vote up here. 

Whereas the Labour vote that would be wasted up here can be put to genuine use in the marginal where the would-be Green voter lives. 

I see. Well I'm prepared to do anything at this point. I guess it all relies on trust of course. What's to stop a collection of Tory voters abusing the system?

Right, I'm done with the BBC now. Credit to Gloom, I held out for some time in a position of just assuming they were incompetent instead of corrupt, but that's the line in the sand.

They've seen an opportunity to cave in and have gone for it. Cowardly, partisan fucks.

14 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Though it does mean that Marr will be in no mood to take it easy on him given that the Tories have basically said he’s a soft touch.

How robust is Marr likely to be in the face of a tragic national incident? It'll be a soft touch interview which will allow Johnson to soothe voters fears, expressing solidarity with everyone, and urging the nation to come together to face such threats to our liberties blah blah. Marr will struggle to be combative in such a climate.

• Like 1