Only in America

The Fish

The bit where he hits the deck is class. He looks like a 6 year old playing cops and robbers. It gets fucking disturbing when he's slamming that young lasses face into the deck though.

If I was Red Bull, I'd be looking to give him a sponsorship deal.

Five seconds in :lol:

Does he think he's TJ Hooker? :lol: :lol:

He, (and especially some black kids), are lucky his two colleagues ran over to prevent him from doing something even more stupid than that roll.

His copper mates are like "wtf is wrong with deputy dipshit?!" :lol: It must be an absolute nightmare working with a balloon knot like that.

I think cloth was definitely touched in that incident as I'm sure posteriors were twitching like bunny rabbit's noses when TJ Hooker pulled out his cock extension.

He even gets manhandled by his colleagues when the gun comes out. If you're one of these kids as well, your view of the police is now completely fucked.

But what if one of those kids had a ghetto blaster on him and started rapping on yo asses?

/Toonpack

Thing is they looked to me like "decent" kids if you know what I mean - i.e. not destined to be future felons which shows such a basic lack of empathy/training on his part where he does really just see things in black and white.

Also the fat cunt is shorts lapping it up should have been clubbed for his own good.

Aye all seemed polite as fuck, "officer, we're just here for a birthday party, please" etc. And you've got that insane cunt screaming in your face. I would have been such a lippy cunt put in the same position.

Does he think he's TJ Hooker? :lol: :lol:

He, (and especially some black kids), are lucky his two colleagues ran over to prevent him from doing something even more stupid than that roll.

Aye, it's absolutely terrifying tbh. His first response to a lad trying to pull him off his battery of a teenage lass in a fucking bikini was to go straight for a pistol, they have a taser he surely knew no one there other than him and the other two cops had guns (look at the type of area ffs, everyone was well dressed etc this wasn't the 'ghetto' which seems to be the usual excuse for being afraid) so why didn't he reach for the taser?

This was a bunch of what look like middle class kids being attacked by a total fucking racist, he should have been restrained by his fellow officers tbh it was a disgusting and unjustified attack. I remember listening to Bill Burr's podcast the other week and he made a remark that after the shoot out with the motorcycle gang they were just all sat about on their phones etc and he questioned whether that would be the case if the motorcycle gang was a black gang and after watching how a bunch of middle class teenagers were treat, most definitely on account of their skin colour, it's hard to argue with him.

I know a lad that screens new recruits over here and some of his stories are pretty frightening tbh, I couldn't imagine what gets through the process in some of these deep south states...

Would be interested to know if this cop had been rejected from the military when he was younger because he looks exactly the sort of headcase that's fucking desperate to be in the middle of a gun fight. If that's not the end of his job as a police man I think it's canny nailed on he'll be involved in a very dodgy shooting incident sometime soon.

Pool party? They want to get down the shooting range. Blacks need to fight back...If that was Croydon the whole high street would be on fire for 2 weeks.

And nobody would notice the difference afterwards.

His copper mates are like "wtf is wrong with deputy dipshit?!" :lol: It must be an absolute nightmare working with a balloon knot like that.

I work with nurses like that. The police will drop off some drugged up maniac at A&E in cuffs, remove them and fuck off. I'll be doing my level best not to get stabbed and my colleague will be pushing their buttons for God knows what reason

I work with nurses like that. The police will drop off some drugged up maniac at A&E in cuffs, remove them and fuck off. I'll be doing my level best not to get stabbed and my colleague will be pushing their buttons for God knows what reason

I think I can guess.