Flight MH370 / Flight MH17

trophyshy

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The innuendo around the web is that he was fighting his gayness or somesuch. Had some kind of psychosexual identity disorder. Half the pilots in the world are gay anyway and all the cabin staff.

Get this he went around telling everyone his dream was to fly to..............San Francisco. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

The innuendo around the web is that he was fighting his gayness or somesuch. Had some kind of psychosexual identity disorder. Half the pilots in the world are gay anyway and all the cabin staff.

Get this he went around telling everyone his dream was to fly to..............San Francisco. :lol:

Brokeback mountain then.

Edited by Kevin Carr's Gloves

:)

I don't blame him btw....Self monitoring for mental health issues needs to be looked at. I was speaking to a friend who works at Lufthansa about it and he said that the system of self-reporting and reporting others carries no penalties and is dealt with in a very open and fair manner. In hindsight that doesn't cover for people who are deliberatly playing the system. His profile looking at it now has a number of tell tale signs

:)

I don't blame him btw....Self monitoring for mental health issues needs to be looked at. I was speaking to a friend who works at Lufthansa about it and he said that the system of self-reporting and reporting others carries no penalties and is dealt with in a very open and fair manner. In hindsight that doesn't cover for people who are deliberatly playing the system. His profile looking at it now has a number of tell tale signs

There's a fucking massive difference between being depressed and wanting to top yourself. Half this board has probably been depressed at one point or another. Do we stick bus drivers on sick leave in case they drive 50 passengers into a wall?

The daily mails front page headline

'Pilot had depression, WHY was he working?

Is hilarious. There's probably an article on page 5 about lazy bastatds on welfare who should be working :lol:

:lol: I'm going to look at the two lasses I know who work on planes in a different way now.

That's was a year ago :lol:

He might have meant he was going to eat his own shit on YouTube for all she knew

Not sure what's amusing about this you sick cunt.

There's hardly any information available so the papers are taking snippets of information and conjecturing on them out of context.

The inference that his girlfriend should have raised concerns because he said 'I'll be remembered for something' a year ago is as preposterous as the headlines claiming he shouldn't be working because he has a history of depression. That's what I find funny, not the 150 dead people. That would be a bit weird. I don't really care if you disagree

Your belief that it's laughable that someone could have said something which may have prevented this tragedy, however tangential that is, is well worth backing up. Keep at it. You are the man.

• 6 months later...