The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think they're both off and the new cloggie will be playing on the right :cuppa:

Which two, Sissoko & Cabella?

Be surprised if either left tbh

Could Mitrovic and Austin work together? From what I know of them they both appear to be finishers, they don't strike me as a pair to create chances for one another.

Doubt we'll play two up front at all to be honest; if we get Austin in, I reckon Cisse will go - that said, it'd be nice to have two quality options on the forward line for once.

Agree that Cabella will likely be on the right if he isn't sold.

Could Mitrovic and Austin work together? From what I know of them they both appear to be finishers, they don't strike me as a pair to create chances for one another.

I know it's a different age, but Ferdinand & Shearer worked well. I reckon they could both perform for us if Austin takes a more targetman role? Edited by The Fish

A 433 formation, or some variation with a lone striker, is all the rage these days but this mitrovic kid doesn't sound like a lone striker type to me, or am I completely wrong? I've never even seen the kid play but sounds to me like he could work alongside Perez or Cisse better

Edited by Dr Gloom

Palace's Parrish says Austin is likely "to go beyond" them. Still a few clubs in for him, but I'd say we're the biggest draw, especially given our moves in the window compared to the others.

I suppose you could say I am mildly racist.

I don't think we should sign players who go missing to play in Africa.

Or sign players whose religion interferes with our game schedule.

Time off for a death in the family should only be allowed when it's yours.

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic