The OFFICIAL Transfer Rumours Thread

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like more paper talk, sounds like Van Gaal has told him to sling his hook like...he's not much of an upgrade on Willo tbh, better footballer but falls to bits when a striker gets physical with him. Attempting to intimidate the likes of Cisse by gobbing on him is about his level..

Looks like more paper talk, sounds like Van Gaal has told him to sling his hook like...he's not much of an upgrade on Willo tbh, better footballer but falls to bits when a striker gets physical with him. Attempting to intimidate the likes of Cisse by gobbing on him is about his level..

Hey, that's future Sunderland club Captain Jonny Evans you're talking about!

10m is the fee that's being rumoured as well, hopefully steering clear of him.

spit-take-stewart.gif

£10m?! Jesus wept, I'm more appalled at that then Sterling's inflated fee!

I've been thinking about that Fred First quip on and off all day thinking I've developed dementia as I didn't get it then I've just sat down on the train home, opened this thread and facepalmed myself as it struck me.

I even spent 5 minutes reading the cunt's wiki page earlier thinking, yeah his guitarist was definitely called Borland so that's not it.

I've been thinking about that Fred First quip on and off all day thinking I've developed dementia as I didn't get it then I've just sat down on the train home, opened this thread and facepalmed myself as it struck me.

I even spent 5 minutes reading the cunt's wiki page earlier thinking, yeah his guitarist was definitely called Borland so that's not it.

tumblr_inline_nqwe8bVXL61rw68ip_500.gif

The optimism of Wijnaldum, Mitrovic and Mbemba is waning as we still need another few players. I'm hoping we're simply planning to do the squad players recruitment towards the end of the window, as we still are short on the flanks.

The Thauvin rumour won't go away which might be nonsense, but could be an indication that wide players are on the RADAR. SM's quote about a surprising target is getting me a bit giddy as well :blush:

We're never, ever going to have a squad fit for purpose as long as Mike Ashley is at the helm so I can't understand why anyone is beating themselves up worrying about it. That's not to say am pessimistic about next season in any way, but as HF pointed out we spent 37mill last summer and didn't improve in any way shape or form. Try to enjoy the summer Fish.....winter is coming.....

• Guest locked, unlocked and locked this topic