Anorthernsoul

Newcastle United Vs Cardiff City

Echoing others, I can't think of another 3-0 where I've not cared like today.

I would love to see a well organised campaign to have meaningful protests until Ashley has gone.

Echoing others, I can't think of another 3-0 where I've not cared like today.

I would love to see a well organised campaign to have meaningful protests until Ashley has gone.

Too many Benji's for that to ever happen.

3 - 0 was very flattering indeed,

2 goals in the second half was even more flattering as we could have easily lost the game as we were rubbish.

Remy scored......... but for the most part he was anonymous and what he did do he did poorly.

Sissoko played well but was overly greedy in trying to score.

Dummett should not have started, Haidara is better.

Great stuff from Saylor!!

Yeah, Amoeba scored but was his usual lumbering hulk.

The general feeling of the fan base must be getting through to Ashley. What he does with Pardew and on the recruitment front over the summer will dictate whether there is any change. His record speaks for itself. He will have to buy in some capacity to insulate against a strong chance of relegation. If we have a poor start imploding is a likely outcome.

The general feeling of the fan base must be getting through to Ashley. What he does with Pardew and on the recruitment front over the summer will dictate whether there is any change. His record speaks for itself. He will have to buy in some capacity to insulate against a strong chance of relegation. If we have a poor start imploding is a likely outcome.

The club needs a massive boost this Summer. We have no momentum and everything about the club right now is poisonous. If nothing happens of any significance then we will go down.

The cost of this summer will be £100 mill or face relegation battle. Don't care who gets sold really, just get a squad who doesn't implode because they were depending on one player alone. The cost of a new manager and sacking Pardew will be a drop in the ocean compared to the other improvements we need.

The cost of this summer will be £100 mill or face relegation battle.

:lol:

Gross spend less than 30M is what I would estimate for our spending.

Our goal difference is up to -15 so stop fucking moaning.

:lol: We're also 8 points better off than last year, fantastic. Edited by Howay

Pardew: "Our fans are frustrated and upset and made it a difficult atmosphere."

Pardew: "Coming to the sideline I was antagonising them so I took a seat. We need to start next season strong."

Pardew: "You have to be resilient. Some of the criticism has been left field and over the top and that has fuelled the anger here."

Edited by Sonatine

Can't see how the criticism has been over the top like, since the new year we've had one of the worst forms in the league.

Aye, shocking that he continually tries to defend it. Sometimes you just have to stand up and admit you've done a poor job, not that I'd ever expect this spineless creep to admit he has any blame for the shocking form.