#60minwalkout

Happy Face

I'm very happy that I walked even though there was less did it than I'd hoped (probably more than I'd expected though).

If I'm honest, I think there's a good chance I would have walked even if there hadn't been the protest. I've never been to a match that I've been less interested in. Today was the first time in almost thirty years of going to the match that I never celebrated us scoring. I just have nothing but contempt for anyone who has anything to do with the club now. There's none of the player's that I'm bothered about staying, they can all fuck off as far as I'm concerned. Would just love to see them take that fat cunt and his mouthpiece with them.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get plenty of abuse for asking this (not the first time I've mentioned it), but why does he get called a cockney? He's not from London (never mind the east end of it), he's not based in London as far as I know, and Sports Direct are headquartered in Derbyshire.

It's a little akin to someone calling someone from Middlesbrough a Geordie.

I think it's cringeworthy even if he is from london. makes newcastle sound insular and backwards.

sounds good with the chant though.

Walking on 69 totally fucked the cause by getting everyone talking about "how long since a trophy", rather than the issues.

:lol:

As Tony Soprano once said.....'What the fuck?'

Cheers. I would suggest nobody follow mainstream coverage of this btw, cos it's gonna be an absolute clinic in cluelessness as to the situation at the club and what people are actually protesting for. Go for it if you want to spend the next couple of days in a foul mood though.

Lineker crediting 6 defeats in 6 as the cause. Draftee.

Its been a spark like, but Shearer got it spot on after.

:lol:

As Tony Soprano once said.....'What the fuck?'

All the media were reporting about it being on 69 minutes because that's when we last won a trophy.

Would have been better if the reason for the protests were discussed as solely being about current issues rather than "it's cos they haven't won a cup in a long time".

A poisonous stadion environment is not good for business, not for advertising or reputation, and it hurts Ashley. Much needed personell, Ashley knows he needs better personell now with so many players leaving, will hesitate joining our club unless it's getting better, and for it to get better Ashley is forced to take action. So I expect changes to be made after this. If not, keep making a poisonous as fuck environment, and hopefully the fat fuck will have had enough.

Aye, the stewards called the police over. 50 lads then stood up and gave them dogs abuse and the police decided it wasn't worth the fight :lol:

Get In :lol:

I saw them roll it up and hoy it around like. Sunday Supplement seem to have got the idea of the protest/club spot on bizarrely.

That's the shit thing, this should have been done 3 months ago. As it is the apathetic majority will be back in their seats full of optimism first game of next season

Yup, especially if we sign a couple of players.

Thing is though, a couple of bad results next season and the pressure will be right back on again. Pardew will be hoping to hell we dont get the mackems in August.

I left at exactly 60 and dashed to the pub.This was the scene but there was a steady stream of people constantly coming past. The 60/69 minute walkouts probably included a few thousand easily.

MOTD could have made more of an effort in the coverage of the protest, I guess they don't want banning from St James though. It seemed to me as well that the audio coverage had been doctored somewhat too because I'm sure I heard anti Pardew and anti Ashley chants pretty loudly through the entirety of the match, not to mention the boos every time Pardew appeared.

very impressed by the few thousand who did this. was worried it would just look like a few people going to the toilet together.