Ayoze Pérez

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krul was gan' mental at Ayoze after the goal. Came close to the centre circle shouting and bawling at him and after the FT whistle Ayoze went straight for the tunnel but Hooverhands made sure he applauded the fans. In the dressing room Krul was still having a go, apparently.

• 4 weeks later...

When the ball gets to him, I just feel completely confident he'll keep it or use it well.

Mind, I was screaming at him to square it to Sissoko for our 3rd.

For a fairly small guy without any great physical strength he holds ball up extremely well. It just seems to stick to him and he's able to turn into space. Definitely one of our most important players. He'll probably be sold come January!

aye but we benched him for most of the season

i'd say him and wijnaldum will both be targets by next summer

Aye, unfortunately. We can just pray we can hang onto both of them for as long as possible. We should always have Ayoze and Mitro up top together. Screams a similar sort of deadly partnership as Owen & Shearer, when Owen was not dying from injuries.

Aye, unfortunately. We can just pray we can hang onto both of them for as long as possible. We should always have Ayoze and Mitro up top together. Screams a similar sort of deadly partnership as Owen & Shearer, when Owen was not dying from injuries.

:lol: Got to feel sorry for you that a past-it Shearer and an over-the-hill Owen is the deadliest partnership in your living memory

After reading back that post it seems that the only thing that must have been in my head when I typed that must have been that 2-4 win at West Ham. Shame I never saw Sir Les & Shearer or Cole & Beardsley...

Edited by Haydnator

After reading back that post it seems that the only thing that must have been in my head when I typed that must have been that 2-4 win at West Ham. Shame I never saw Sir Les & Shearer or Cole & Beardsley...

Or Shearer, Speed & Bellamy. Kelly & Cole. Quinn and McGhee. Goddard, Beardsley and Gascoigne. Keegan, Waddle and Beardsley. (My personal favourites, too young for pre-80's).