Schalke 04 Tournament

Mr Gittes

MYM was supposed to be our saviour for some. ;)

On the bright side we are on top of West Ham in terms of getting things together for the season ahead. :lol:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he didn't think we needed to strengthen the back four then he will now, Mbiwa is fucking terrible.

As a fullback, yep. Could do with some time in his actual position at some point in pre-season.

Second friendly I've found the kit difficult to distinguish from the opposition's. No one else?

Yes, I am choosing to talk about the kit instead of that 45...

Second friendly I've found the kit difficult to distinguish from the opposition's. No one else?

Yes, I am choosing to talk about the kit instead of that 45...

Aye, me too though that's what happens when you don't bother releasing a home top.

It's a friendly c'mon guys LOL! It isn't a lack of team spirit or anything else, it's about the players not giving a shit about the result. Not fun to watch, but acting like this has any relevance towards the PL season is ridiculous. Didn't we lose 7-2 to leyton orient and then go on to win the Championship with 100 points? Seriously people...

Well I don't know about you lot but I'm panicking.

:lol:

Is that Gouffran, Obertan, Riviere and Aarons on?

I'm guessing Sissoko, Armstrong, Perez, and Cabella have gone off?

Not panicking for this game but for the coming season.

Why?

Enough of the team that started won't be our 1st team squad. Colo & Cabella are probably the only ones who will be 1st team week in week out.