Other Games 14/15 - Football fans feel the same about stuff, except stuff like Western Sydney Wanderers, because no one gives a shit about them.

Ayatollah Hermione

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

0-3 villa. They're just walking through Sunderland players. Thousands walking out. Two fans trying to get at the dug out and being held back by stewards, scarf thrown down amd a season ticket chucked as well. Funny as fuck this. :lol: :lol: glad I put this on. :D

Following tonight's match against Swansea, Sky's Alan Parry has called Liverpool's match with Man U at the weekend an 'epic battle'. The BBC have described it as a 'mouth-watering prospect'.

These are the two most successful clubs in English football struggling to reach fourth place in the league. Some perspective FFS.

Villa get into trouble, sack Lambert and appoint Sherwood - getting results. Sunderland get hammered in one game, sack Poyet and appoint Advocaat till end of the season. We end up with Carver, who could still take us down.

To be honest I don't really care if we go down. Part of me thinks it would teach that FCB a lesson.