ClubSpinDoctor

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D

CT, Sleeper Cell.

" Agent Skovitall , the time is now. You are activated, assassinate the PM"

CT/Skovitall "As soon as I've created my latest transport inspired sandwich..... Hang on, kill Dave? ....."

The ref had a bad gane - he got a lot wrong for both teams but Wiliamson should have had a straight red for that tackle late itneh game - it was a real horror.

At the ground I'm sure you wouldn't have seen it clearly, but he didn't actually go into the tackle and couldn't get out of the way.

:lol:

You aren't even trudging through Ashley and Pardew... Your bum boys.

Tit.

Well that's the point really...... I've seen a lot lot worse.

Had social media being around in the 80's they'd have been queuing up to leap from the Tyne Bridge.

Didn't need social media to set up "Supporters for Change", or for SJH to form The Magpie Group, or for crowds, made up of those who "trudged through the 80s" to drop to 14-16k before Keegan came.

That's a fair point actually. Anger was focussed and channeled rather than 24/7 moaning and graphs ;)

Well that's the point really...... I've seen a lot lot worse.

Had social media being around in the 80's they'd have been queuing up to leap from the Tyne Bridge.

All I've heard from you about the 80s was Keegan's arrival and Keegan's departure I think.

Certainly never seen you lamenting the abilities of messrs Megson, McCreery and McGhee along with the older heads.

CT you started out insinuating that the over 40s barely raise a murmur about Ashley & co, when in reality they were shouting the odds about "lack of ambition" the best part of 3 decades ago, something you'd know if you'd actually been in the stadium at the time. Sounds awfully like you weren't, no big deal that, but when you're laying the bait at least try to make it watertight.

Are we having a sooperfan contest

Really :lol:

Yes we are. Quick quiz, which of the following played for Newcastle United, which one played for Middlesbrough, which one played for Sunderland and which one was a sales rep for MFI in North Shields?

A. Colin Cooper

B. Brian Tinnion

C. Keith Bertchin

D. Mala Grey

Nee rush. Take your time.

Every old timer I know is even more angry than the KBJ because they seemed to have gotten away from supporting a selling club only to be back in the same ambitionless boat they were 30 year ago.

If anything its only the 20 year olds and younger who have lived with Ashley most of their supporting life who are least angry and only see it as what they've always known.