Stoke City v Newcastle United

Christmas Tree

• Replies 326
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

god, that was awful.

all the new signings look total gash tbf, with the possible exception of janmaat.

if i ever see colback take another set piece it'll be too soon.

cabella looks quite tidy then gets muscled off the ball or fails to get a cross or pass in.

"let's punt another long free kick at williamson's head. that'll get us a goal," said no one ever.

Cabella has shown zero end product in any game so far. He rarely actually takes on his man. He'll do a couple of step overs then play a simple pass back out or an aimless chip pass to no one. Both him and Sissoko are so frustrating. They get picked for their country but play like absolute dogshit for us.

god, that was awful.

all the new signings look total gash tbf, with the possible exception of janmaat.

if i ever see colback take another set piece it'll be too soon.

cabella looks quite tidy then gets muscled off the ball or fails to get a cross or pass in.

"let's punt another long free kick at williamson's head. that'll get us a goal," said no one ever.

He's playing them in the wrong system. The service to Riviere is nothing short of criminal. We need two wingers and two up front, we will create a lot more and have much more of a threat.

I've been saying this since last February but Pardew is yet to cotton onto it.