Next NUFC Manager

Tooj

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to think the good people behind sackpardew.com are busy working on another project i.e. one to get rid of Ashley. They certainly had him rattled over Pardew i'm fairly sure with a bit more co-ordination with fans forums etc they could have an even better effect. Also i know the talk of boycotting games never seems to go down very well with the fans so how about turning it on its head and have a mass sit in after a given game at SJP. That way Ashley may get your match day money but it'll probably cost him money for extra stewards and police to try to clear the ground shirley somethings got to be worth a go rather than sit back and in years to come say i wish we'd had a go.

You can't mount a campaign to get rid of Ashley. Firstly he doesn't give a fuck and isn't going anywhere. Secondly, you can't just oust him or force him to resign, he owns the club lock, stock and barrel. And finally, the fans have proven time and again to be brainless sheep who will turn up whatever the cunt does. Which is any any campaign will end in an embarrassing whimper.

It's over. Forget about it. He'll go when he's done and not before.

So you just have to sit back and watch the club go tits up and look forward to championship football. He didn't like the "cockney mafia out" bedsheet brigade in fact after that he stopped going to games and said "he'd got the message" and put the club up for sale.

And yet here he is, still in charge and still doing whatever the fuck he likes. Cockley mafia bedsheets achieved nothing. He didn't receive any message.

All people had to do for sack Pardew was wave a bit of paper ffs and it was too much like hard work for most people at the match. No they don't have to sit back and look forward to the championship, but the fact is that they are doing just that and if we get relegated, they'll keep renewing cos "you support the club, not the regime".

So you just have to sit back and watch the club go tits up and look forward to championship football. He didn't like the "cockney mafia out" bedsheet brigade in fact after that he stopped going to games and said "he'd got the message" and put the club up for sale.

Why would we expect championship football?

He honestly looks at owning NUFC the same way he looks at any other business. There's no malice in his decisions, it's just focused, dispassionate business.

Not sure that's any better but that's what it is.

No Malice in his decisions :lol: like when he massively undercut the club shop for shirts or when he split the singing corner up?

Undermining Keegan & Shearer, sacking Hughton, bringing in Wise & Kinnear no malice there either. The mans a 24 carat cunt and you can't get any purer than that.

And yet here he is, still in charge and still doing whatever the fuck he likes. Cockley mafia bedsheets achieved nothing. He didn't receive any message.

All people had to do for sack Pardew was wave a bit of paper ffs and it was too much like hard work for most people at the match. No they don't have to sit back and look forward to the championship, but the fact is that they are doing just that and if we get relegated, they'll keep renewing cos "you support the club, not the regime".

It's hard to be anything other than fatalistic about it like...

But everyone has a limit. So does a businessman who, however the fans may like it or not, is achieving the level of success to the extent of his personal interest and financial gain. People are thick, and as you said in your previous post a lot of people appear brainless sheep in their unquestioning support of Newcastle United even via Mike Ashley's interest. But it is important to hope that there is a way to heap a pressure on him that would be too much of a hassle for him to bother with any more. He clearly doesn't give a shit about personal taunts on bedsheets. He even accepts incredibly damaging PR time and time again, actively seeking out WONGA and everything else. But he does give a shit about money, that is the only thing he is bothered about. Stop his business from profiting as well as it is. Fans do still have the capacity to hurt him there. It is a question of if/when the majority of supporters can collectively realise that and accept that they shouldn't go to the footy in the short term so that the long term outlook is positive. But people are thick. And I'm not sure whether I have much faith in a lot of the public.

Edited by ADP

Why would we expect championship football?

He honestly looks at owning NUFC the same way he looks at any other business. There's no malice in his decisions, it's just focused, dispassionate business.

Not sure that's any better but that's what it is.

The reason i fear for championship football is i think he'll gamble and give it Carver at least until the summer. Based on Carver's 4 games in charge 3 loses and a draw against Burnley i dont think he's good enough to keep us up.

Also, the Sackpardew.com didn't force anyone to do anything. If Palace hadn't come calling, Alan Pardew would still be here.

Mind, I wonder if part of the reason he jumped was because he felt the winds changing? There was increased chatter about Garde and Tuchel etc. even before Pardew jumped shit

Undermining Keegan & Shearer, sacking Hughton, bringing in Wise & Kinnear no malice there either. The mans a 24 carat cunt and you can't get any purer than that.

The former aren't examples of malice, just bull-headed ignorance. He didn't spitefully undermine them, it was just irrelevant to his plan. He was always going to have a DoF and he was never going to spend a lot of money. The latter are just examples of jobs for the boys, hardly malicious.

He didn't put SD boards all over the place, or change the name of the stadium, he didn't agree a sponsorship deal with Wonga, he didn't hire Pardew just to anger us.

He is a cunt but the decisions he's made at Newcastle aren't about spiting the fans or the club, it's about getting what he wants and not caring about anything else.

The reason i fear for championship football is i think he'll gamble and give it Carver at least until the summer. Based on Carver's 4 games in charge 3 loses and a draw against Burnley i dont think he's good enough to keep us up.

Sorry, when you said we can look forward to Championship I inferred you meant that it would be Ashley's plan.

By the way, I'm all for people taking action to try and force a change, but we've seen time and again that the efforts of those trying to initiate the action are completely ignored by the drones that form the majority of our support who will turn up and sit on their hands no matter what this bloke does.

There's no impetus for change as long as the vast majority are happy to put up with the status quo.

Is it not the case that Ashley could have an empty stadium every week and he'd still turn a profit?

As long as the exec boxes are paid for it makes very little difference if the rest of the seats are.

As long as the exec boxes are paid for it makes very little difference if the rest of the seats are.

:lol:

Fucking Hell.

So the only things that will eject Ashley is a) UEFA/SFA/FA dictating he can't have us & Rangers and him choosing them? 2) Some interested party meeting his inflated valuation of NUFC? iii) his death?

:lol:

Fucking Hell.

So the only things that will eject Ashley is a) UEFA/SFA/FA dictating he can't have us & Rangers and him choosing them? 2) Some interested party meeting his inflated valuation of NUFC? iii) his death?

He's got us over a barrel. The debt from the Shpherd years, the stadium mortgage/loan situation, increased debt from the relegation he caused on his own, it all adds up to the thick end of 300million. That's the price he wants but in the big scheme of things Newcastle United isn't worth even 200million iyam. There could be a nutter out there willing to pay it but if he hasn't made himself known by now it's unlikely hes going to come forward at time soon..

Thousands were not going to renew their season tickets and maybe they didn't but the attendances haven't been affected so Ashley isn't really being hit in the pocket so why should he worry about what the fans think.As for boycotting his shops to hit him in the pocket,there is little choice out there if your kids want sports gear.Ashley is quite happy for mid-table mediocrity. Ashley is not going to invest £50m in new players to finish 8th 9th instead of 11th or 12th because the extra money gained would be less than £5m.

He's got us over a barrel. The debt from the Shpherd years, the stadium mortgage/loan situation, increased debt from the relegation he caused on his own, it all adds up to the thick end of 300million. That's the price he wants but in the big scheme of things Newcastle United isn't worth even 200million iyam. There could be a nutter out there willing to pay it but if he hasn't made himself known by now it's unlikely hes going to come forward at time soon..

And would you want a nutter owning your club?