Newcastle vs Burnley

Andrew

Why is anyone so surprised that we played as if Pardew was still here. In fact he was, only the name had changed to Carver. I didn't expect Carver if he had any new coaching ideas to make any difference in his first few days. However, when it came to the second half he changed playing formation twice and made the most horrendous substitutions. Who are these people who think Armstrong is good enough to play in the EPL? What does Cabella have to do to get on ahead of players like Armstrong? Tiote was abysmal as was Gouffran. As for Alnwick he knows he is off at the end of the season so what does he care?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought bringing Armstrong on then lumping the ball up to him was idiotic..

When are either Krul or Eliot back, cos Spackajak is a fucking liability.

Krul & Elliot due back 10th January the Chelsea away game

I'll be interested to see how Carver prepares us for the next game. If we start in the same way as we did today it's pretty obvious he hasn't a clue, but if we try a different tactic, it could just bee that this performance was down to Pardew's lingering influence

I couldn't get my head around mince pies and peas, thinking you'd been given festive sweet mince pies. Why would they give you another meal 90mins after the first one?!

When are either Krul or Eliot back, cos Spackajak is a fucking liability.

Liability is too kind a word tbh. The guy should never had chosen goalkeeper as a profession. Perhaps male prostitute would've been better, since he lets everything go in behind him.

No, he's (she's?) alluded to homosexuality in about 3 different posts this morning, it's all just strangely familiar. If salsa is CT, all we need now is an angry middle aged piss head to appear and it's HOUSE in the first game of new year toontastic banned poster bingo :D