• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm surprised you remember it tbf.

I think Gemmil's off to the Rick Astley gig at the mouth of the Tyne festival iirc. I'm looking forward to the proclaimers there tbh. 

Morning Scotty, FYI you're not a hipster if you were there the first time around. That should ease your guilt a little bit when you and CT are off to see the next Ah Ha or Bros show.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Quite tempted by the Manics but will probably wait to see what they do down here first.

Also U2 are doing a Joshua Tree anniversary tour but it's fucking Twickenham which is a pain in the arse - I've always been tempted to see them in Ireland so might do that instead.

Can one of the mods update the subject to 2017.

Jan.

Dinosaur Jr

Feb.

The Descendents

Mar.

The Pixies

The Damned

Possibly Kurt Vile

And a bunch of local stuff like the Straight Arrows, Mere Women, Zeahorse, Terrible Truths.

Saw the descendants last year in Blackpool. Class

A1F1F1A0-E41A-4ABF-B3F0-D3DF70F949E9_zps

Edited by StraightEdgeWizard

Seem em a couple of years ago at Hyde Park, there were fucking mint.

Also seen the Manics play at Swansea's stadium and they were class so I'm temped for that. Probably a better mix of songs too - but the Swansea gig was Everythiny Must go all the way through - which was special I suppose.

Seem em a couple of years ago at Hyde Park, there were fucking mint.

Also seen the Manics play at Swansea's stadium and they were class so I'm temped for that. Probably a better mix of songs too - but the Swansea gig was Everythiny Must go all the way through - which was special I suppose.

The Manics have a new album out this year but they're usually sensible when playing festivals or big gigs to play greatest hits sets so I'll still be tempted if they do a similar gig down here.

I just failed to get tickets for Sabbath for the Never Say Die tour (old cunt card) but my first two gigs were them with Dio on the Heaven and Hell tour and then Ozzy with the Blizzard of Oz - both were great.

I had to wait till an Ozzfest at Milton Keynes in 2000 before seeing the full original line-up - that was also great.

It's a shame Bill isn't playing but when blokes get to their age it's understandable - of course Sharon Osborne being a mega cunt doesn't help.

The manics had a mini greatest hits after the album so

I imagine it'll just be a full on greatest hits show with a few new tracks.

The drummer Sabbath had a few years ago was unreal like, some South American bloke and his drum solo was actually worth listening to. Deafening too!

Ozzy was a bit senile mind, had a screen to

Read the words off.

I got tickets for the other as part of her Christmas present to see the Kaiser Chiefs later in the year but after listening to their lastest album it has a less of an light indie feel and more "your BBC Saturday mainstream now" kinda of vibe :(

Don't see how that's different to any of their other stuff tbh ;)