Gigs 2024

catmag

i'm going on friday. excited but also terrified to see bob smith in his current, bloated state

robert-smith-cure.jpg

:lol: Cant wait to see the clip of the support, called 'The Twilight Sad'. They sound shite. 

Not the biggest massive fan in the world either but a mate wanted to go and we havent seen each other in ages. I did dabble in goth as a young teen. Plus In Between Days and Just Like Heaven are incredible songs. And there are at least 10 to 15 other massive hits that are pissed singalong fodder so should be a laugh.

:lol: Cant wait to see the clip of the support, called 'The Twilight Sad'. They sound shite.

Not the biggest massive fan in the world either but a mate wanted to go and we havent seen each other in ages. I did dabble in goth as a young teen. Plus In Between Days and Just Like Heaven are incredible songs. And there are at least 10 to 15 other massive hits that are pissed singalong fodder so should be a laugh.

I loved them in my early teens - close to me, lovecats, boys don't cry, love song. I wish I'd seen them then though. I'm not sure how I feel about watching an ancient roly poly Smith Wobble around stage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Meenzer changed the title to Gigs 2024
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.