• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JC Newcastle United 1 January 2015[19] Present 19 2 4 13 10.53

CR Queens Park Rangers 2 February 2015 Present 14 3 2 9 21.43%

JC Newcastle United 1 January 2015[19] Present 19 2 4 13 10.53

CR Queens Park Rangers 2 February 2015 Present 14 3 2 9 21.43%

Hold on, were you not the twat telling us QPR would be gifting us a point at least?

CT has a new challenger for the flip flop title.

Hold on, were you not the twat telling us QPR would be gifting us a point at least?

CT has a new challenger for the flip flop title.

You've missed the point.

Fish is trying to tell us that Ramsey is twice the coach Carver is.

Just more evidence that he's had some kind of bang on the head.

No I'm not.

Thanks for only using one sentence to get across a simple point though.

No I'm not.

Thanks for only using one sentence to get across a simple point though.

Fish is a twat. Short enough for you?

All I see is some figures showing Ramsey won twice as many games as Carver, the inference appears clear. Maybe if you added some words to your posts, people might have a fucking clue what you were on about.

All I see is some figures showing Ramsey won twice as many games as Carver, the inference appears clear. Maybe if you added some words to your posts, people might have a fucking clue what you were on about.

much better :lol:

Well Lads, you're all fucked now. Mako just told me to use more words;

My point, dear boy, was that QPR will take a risk on Chris Ramsey as he has done better within the restrictions he inherited than Carver has, as evidenced by his record. Not that he was going to gift us points, nor that he's twice the coach that Carver is. Just that, simply put, he's a better fit for QPR than Carver is for us.

Their ambitions, structure, model and allure are significantly different to ours own.

I keep reading that Carver has been guaranteed a coaching roll,whoever is manager next season.So if Carver is not going to be manager next season,the new head coach will not even have a say in who he wants on the coaching staff.

If we did go down we will need someone who knows his way around the Championship.Mick McCarthy could be a decent choice .

Their ambitions, structure, model and allure are significantly different to ours own.

I assume you mean this last bit in the sense that these are things QPR possess that we don't.

I keep reading that Carver has been guaranteed a coaching roll,whoever is manager next season.So if Carver is not going to be manager next season,the new head coach will not even have a say in who he wants on the coaching staff.

If we did go down we will need someone who knows his way around the Championship.Mick McCarthy could be a decent choice .

Are you...are you serious?

You think that QPR are right to appoint Ramsey?

Depends if they change other facets of their club.

Hopefully they've learned that spending a fortune on has-beens doesn't work.

:spit:

Get fucked, you troll.

Depends if they change other facets of their club.

Hopefully they've learned that spending a fortune on has-beens doesn't work.

Clearly they haven't learnt much if they're giving the job to a man who has won just three games as manager in his entire career. It's a huge risk they're taking.

Clearly they haven't learnt much if they're giving the job to a man who has won just three games as manager in his entire career. It's a huge risk they're taking.

Like I said, if they sweep out the over-priced shit and try and build a club, I think he's a steady hand to steer them through the change. He's not a good tactician, but he'll be enough to keep them in the Championship where it seems like you have to actively try and get relegated.

If they spunk millions on washed-up mercenaries then, no, he's not going to cut it.

Like I said, if they sweep out the over-priced shit and try and build a club, I think he's a steady hand to steer them through the change. He's not a good tactician, but he'll be enough to keep them in the Championship where it seems like you have to actively try and get relegated.

If they spunk millions on washed-up mercenaries then, no, he's not going to cut it.

I would have thought that the aim would have been to get back up first time round? A lot of their older mercenaries are out of contract so getting rid of most of the shit won't be difficult. They're giving the job to a man who has presided over a disastrous run with no experience of recruitment, seems like a massive gamble to me.

I would have thought that the aim would have been to get back up first time round? A lot of their older mercenaries are out of contract so getting rid of most of the shit won't be difficult. They're giving the job to a man who has presided over a disastrous run with no experience of recruitment, seems like a massive gamble to me.

Probably, the short-termism in football is staggering. Can't see that happening though, so they're better off with a known quantity while they sort out everything else.

Mind you, I didn't realise it was a 3yr deal at first. Now that is a daft risk, they would have been better off giving him a 2yr.