LFC vs NUFC

ewerk

Anyone still think the big clubs don't get the decisions.Krul too far off his line for Sterlings goal.

1) no one thinks that, no has has ever thought that.

2) no he wasn't

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is de jong even going to play again this season? i thought his lung had imploded or something.

i'm not at all confident that we'll win another game this season. we tend to play even worse against the crap sides. we may well scrape a few more draws. but we'll probably stay up despite our efforts. if you take that six game run out of the season, we've comfortably been one of the worst sides in the league.

is de jong even going to play again this season? i thought his lung had imploded or something.

i'm not at all confident that we'll win another game this season. we tend to play even worse against the crap sides. we may well scrape a few more draws. but we'll probably stay up despite our efforts. if you take that six game run out of the season, we've comfortably been one of the worst sides in the league.

We definitely haven't been any better than the tramps, Burnley, QPR, Hull or Leicester for the majority of the season and if it hadn't been for that run in November we would be right in the relegation mix. As it is I think we probably have just about enough points already and I do think it's likely that we will pick up a few more points (not many like) before the season ends.

Saying that we put in a better performance and if we did that against lesser teams we'd win games is pointless imo. I'm sure QPR supporters think that about how they played against Chelski and the tramps will have thought that when they stopped Chelski scoring too. It doesn't work in practice though. The teams down the bottom are there for a reason, they just don't play well enough and don't pick up enough points. They always manage to raise their games and put in a battling performance against the top teams but don't have the quality to come out and perform against the lesser teams. It's easier to play backs to the wall than it is to try and dominate a team.

I will never understand how a highly intelligent person like Sir Bobby ever rated Carver. And the same goes for any player who rates him. He is totally and utterly useless and the new Manager's first job should be to get shot of the lot of them.

He seems an affable bloke. Terry Mac wasn't much cop as a coach, but carved out a good career as a number 2

Lots of bickering on rtg because of the plan.Now they are playing the charity card to justify it.Maybe they will time it to fly past on the 17 minute mark.They do have a history of embarrassing thermselves at inapropriate times at football grounds i.e. minutes silences for Keith Weller,Bertie Mee and John Charles.

Lots of bickering on rtg because of the plan.Now they are playing the charity card to justify it.Maybe they will time it to fly past on the 17 minute mark.They do have a history of embarrassing thermselves at inapropriate times at football grounds i.e. minutes silences for Keith Weller,Bertie Mee and John Charles.

Just a quick question, why do you talk about sunderland, more than you do Newcastle?

I mean, every post refers to them, your name refers to them, I'd not be surprised if you'd bought a sunderland top just to stare angrily at as you throw your cock.