Mike Fucking Williamson

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But why recall Williamson because of an injury to Lascells?

It's a substitute for Dummett at left back that's a problem, not central defense if you consider that current bench-warmer Sterry is a central/right side defender, and being on the bench means he must have risen to some level of competence.

Looky heor noo, I played left-half most of the time(always seemed to be a shortage of left footed players, I was right footed). As I got older and slower seems like the thing to do was fall back into central defense which I did. When I heard Willo was recalled I thought FOR FUCKS SAKE, McClaren should have given me a tinkle. I would have gladly dug out me old boots(keep them dubbined), at my age I know I have more to offer than Willo the Wimp.

Is he really injured though.He was happy at Wolves and then told to come back to SJP.I don't imagine Brolly informed him he was going to be a regular for us.In fact,I woulldn't have been surprised if he had only made the subs bench.Was Brolly really going to drop Colo.It seems more likely that Iron Mike was brought back for cover which has probably pissed him off hence the new 'injury'