QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

QPR only have pride to play for and judging by yesterday's result they have little of that left. Would Joey really like to see us go down? A bigger problem could be that Spurs and Man U have nothing to play for against Hull and Bruce has the MU connection.

:lol:

Check Bruce's results against the big boys, Man Utd in particular.

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As has already been said, if we can't beat that shower of shite we deserve to go down.

Actually we deserve to go down regardless. I've seen every one of our league games this season and we have been (that one purple patch aside) comfortably the worst team.

this is pretty much how i see it. mercifully, i haven't seen every single game we've played but i've wasted enough saturdays watching that shower of shite on a dodgy internet stream to know they're down there on merit. i'll just be pleasantly surprised if there are three teams even shitter than us.

there's a sick, twisted part of me that is intrigued to see what will happen if we are relegated. there's no doubt it will be deeply depressing and the club could take years - or decades - to bounce back from it. but if the past couple of seasons are our future under ashley and if relegation were to get rid of him, the pain might be worth it.

QPR only have pride to play for

Aye, I can imagine the inspiring team talk from Carver before the match.

Carver: "Have a go at them, they have nothing but pride to play for!"

Colo: "Que?"

this is pretty much how i see it. mercifully, i haven't seen every single game we've played but i've wasted enough saturdays watching that shower of shite on a dodgy internet stream to know they're down there on merit. i'll just be pleasantly surprised if there are three teams even shitter than us.

there's a sick, twisted part of me that is intrigued to see what will happen if we are relegated. there's no doubt it will be deeply depressing and the club could take years - or decades - to bounce back from it. but if the past couple of seasons are our future under ashley and if relegation were to get rid of him, the pain might be worth it.

It could take us years to bounce back from the shitty position we're in as club now regardless of what division we're in!

I think we should just for two nil-nils and hope the opposition dont get a free-kick or a corner.

I'm pretty sure that'll be Carver's approach. Tactics courtesy of the King.

http://www.themag.co.uk/2015/05/newcastle-united-525-minutes-and-counting/

"It's only QPR" yeah it might be but this doesn't look to clever 525 minutes since an away goal.

Their issue is similar to ours; they're not a team and while there's a couple of good players amongst them, they haven't played well all season.

We, however, still have Premier League Survival to play for.

Reckon we'll get at least a point against QPR and somtething against West Ham, but Hull won't get anything for the rest of the season.

QPR are abject, and very old.

as long as we don't just hump it to them I'd expect Perez and Cabella to be able to run rings around Clint Hill and Dunne

I just don't think it'll be as easy as some people think as i've said before the pressures now off QPR. They've now got nothing to lose we're hardly in world class form ourselves 8 straight losses & a draw it's going to be nail biting stuff & i can see us having to get something against West Ham.

They've nothing to lose aye but nothing to gain either, their team is either past it or pure mercenary.

We will win this weekend.

I just don't think it'll be as easy as some people think as i've said before the pressures now off QPR. They've now got nothing to lose we're hardly in world class form ourselves 8 straight losses & a draw it's going to be nail biting stuff & i can see us having to get something against West Ham.

Rob Green has been in decent form, but to be honest, the rest of the QPR side are Mercs or just shit.With Relegation confirmed, Barton slagging off team-mates and the threat of financial repercussions (or even expulsion from the league itself), they're the only club in the top flight in a worse state than ourselves.

Seen 'Arry basically saying he could have kept them up if he'd been given enough finances?

I'm not saying we're in the clear, but I'm confident of a point at least.

Rob Green has been in decent form, but to be honest, the rest of the QPR side are Mercs or just shit.With Relegation confirmed, Barton slagging off team-mates and the threat of financial repercussions (or even expulsion from the league itself), they're the only club in the top flight in a worse state than ourselves.

Seen 'Arry basically saying he could have kept them up if he'd been given enough finances?

I'm not saying we're in the clear, but I'm confident of a point at least.

Yes they are a shambles and them having nothing to play for could work either way (as could Barton and Arry making their mouths go) but I don't see how anyone can be confident of us picking up anything anywhere at the moment.

Whoever we are playing we will still have only three available defenders, a striker who's not hit the target all season and one who's clearly not fit, a captain who wants to be away, a vice captain who wants to be away and is putting zero effort into the games now, and most importantly a head coach who would be lucky to get one star in a McDonalds.

QPR will do us quite easily. People are forgetting how bad we actually are.

They're worse though, hence already being relegated