QPR 16/5/15

Monroe Transfer

• Replies 521
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It says a lot that you think picking up a point at the worst team in the league, who've already been relegated, is somehow unrealistically optimistic

This alone deserves a two week ban.

Leicester and the mackems bought strikers in January. We let two defenders go.

If we go down on gd it should be a Simpsons style dictionary definition for stupidity and incompetence.

To be fair to him like, if he hadn't have been posting his optimism this place would have been an echo chamber of negativity for the past two weeks. And also, we now have something to distract us from the utter shite that is our football team. I'm more amused at the comments than I am disturbed and enraged by the result.

Anyone who thought we had more of a chance playing an already relegated QPR rather than if they had still needed something, obviously knows nothing about football at all.

If QPR had still needed something today, it would have been even money they would have collapsed and we'd have won it easily, with QPR likely ending the game with 8 men.

The result of a game between an NUFC side that needed to score and a QPR playing for nothing but pride would have been easily predictable, it's only QPRs obvious lack of character that made it less certain.

Anyone who thought we had more of a chance playing an already relegated QPR rather than if they had still needed something, obviously knows nothing about football at all.

If QPR had still needed something today, it would have been even money they would have collapsed and we'd have won it easily, with QPR likely ending the game with 8 men.

The result of a game between an NUFC side that needed to score and a QPR playing for nothing but pride would have been easily predictable, it's only QPRs obvious lack of character that made it less certain.

What do we have to do to get you unbanned from N-O

I reckon we'll get beat next week, but stay up courtesy of Man United beating Hull, and it'll feel like an opportunity missed; to me at least. That fat cunt deserves to suffer some consequences for the shambolic way that he runs this place.

Don't be like that Gemmill. He'll turn it around in the summer man! Garde's on his way in, big injection of cash for all areas of the squad. Surely he won't keep repeating the same mistakes and will want to protect his asset? ET FUCKING CETERA

I'm not so convinced that Man Utd are going to steamroller Hull... They won't have anything to play for at that point, and while Hull are bad, our result today will have rallied them. They'll think this is in their hands as much as it is in ours, as we're pretty much nailed on to lose next week as well.

Don't be like that Gemmill. He'll turn it around in the summer man! Garde's on his way in, big injection of cash for all areas of the squad. Surely he won't keep repeating the same mistakes and will want to protect his asset? ET FUCKING CETERA

:lol: Aye he's just waiting til the summer to completely re-think his entire running of the place. Shit is about to get continental. Vive l'armée de la ville!

What do we have to do to get you unbanned from N-O

Apparently you have to prove to them that I'm not a mackem wind up merchant. Good luck with that, they're not the brightest tools in the box in my experience. Their definition of a mackem appears to be anyone who disagrees with their nonsensical groupthink. They'd have banned Fish long ago if he was a member.......

Carver has just informed the press that he has identified next week's game against West Ham as a 'big game'.

He's insanely arrogant in his post match interviews for a man on the kind of run that we're currently on.