Ins and Outs for next season

It's the people who think players live in a different world just because they're PL footballers that are deluded. I'm sure it's not a surprise to people that actually pay attention, that most players check in on the forums, although admittedly they're not likely to see this one as representative - the first thing you notice is how quiet it is compared to the others out there. But that does have the unfortunate effect that the presence of one nutter, like whoever it is that keeps calling him a coward (his name escapes me right now), will gain unwarranted prominence. And sure, he's not going to be using it solely to make the decision, but would it influence him if he was undecided? You bet. It's simple human nature. Unlike Jonas, Krul will actually be facing that decision with a genuine choice to make.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

charnley just looks a massive cunt too, doesn't he. i think i'm feeling even cooler towards him than i was to that prick llambias

Llambias was at least something approaching capable, even if he was an utter fuck of a human being. Charnley has almost all of his negative qualities, and zero of the positive ones. I'd prefer Llambias to still be here, out of the two.

Llambias was at least something approaching capable, even if he was an utter fuck of a human being. Charnley has almost all of his negative qualities, and zero of the positive ones. I'd prefer Llambias to still be here, out of the two.

Bring back Chris Mort I say

I've been insulting Krul's choice of hair style on here his entire career and he is yet to change it, he doesn't take notice of internet forums.

:lol:

Ashley likes to employ people who aren't football people (cliché, I know) and struggle to see things from the fans' perspectives.

Ashley has employed football people before, but they were just total cunts and thick as shit (Dennis Wise and JFK). The club should employ someone like Shearer or Keegan but given the current regime's relationship with those two that's impossible.

Hes come to a bit towards the end of the season having been crap and/or having attitude issues the rest of the season I think.

Mort was too expensive. All of Ashley's patter (including his recent puppy-eyed plea to camera) is centred around value for money, which, in his mind, is bargain basement all the way.

This is why I'll be staggered if a decent manager is brought in.

Ashley has employed football people before, but they were just total cunts and thick as shit (Dennis Wise and JFK). The club should employ someone like Shearer or Keegan but given the current regime's relationship with those two that's impossible.

Keegan or Shearer don't get out of bed for less than £2 million.

You've mentioned Dier in every one of your posts about us buying players.

Why do you think he'll be leaving tottenham after one season having played 25 league matches to come to us?

Adrian another one who has no reason at all to come here, Chicarito will have better offers, as will Vlaar, Bamford could only be a loan, Guidetti isn't good enough for this league, Redmond will stay at Norwich.

Dier only played so many games because of Walker's injuries. If MU had better offers for Chicarito, why did he only go out on loan. If you were Redmond would you rather play in front of 50000 every other week or 20 odd thousand with Norwich, especially as they would be one of the favourites to go straight back down. Players leave clubs for different reasons. What is wrong with a loan player from Chelsea?

Charnley is so out of his depth as MD. I can't understand how he still has his job to honest. Convenient fall guy for Ashley who will hold the financial line. Maybe Ashley's just a loyal guy, but I would have announced Carver and Charnley's departures both after the WHU match.

Saying that, Austin and Ings are two I'd chase.

SPURS TO LAUNCH £12M INGS BID

According to Sky Sources, Tottenham Hotspur are set to make a £12m bid for Burnley striker Danny Ings.

Ings is out of contract at Turf Moor this summer.

That sounds very Spursy;

Awwwwwite moy sahn? 'aaaas abaht that floggin' us vat Ings geeeeezah?

Erm, Danny's out of contract, you're welcome to approach his representatives?

Hah Hah, Yor a wheewer deawer an no mistake £6m?

What?

Awwwwwite, you've twisted me ahhhm,, £12m, vats moy last offer!

... ok?

(the <24 yr old clause can't provide that amount of compensation? £12m surely not?)

Edited by The Fish

The estimate is £5-6m. Why they think the player would be inclined to be railroaded into a deal is beyond me.

£5-6m for the compensation?

Re: the last bit, I don't think a Spurs move is one he'd be against, but I can't understand why anyone would place a bid for a player who knows he can sit out his contract and then enjoy more influence over the wages, the contract's minutia and the destination.

I suppose it shows a keenness, but so would an extra £10k a month

Well exactly. If they offered him the £6m over a five year contract then that's an extra £100,000 a month.

More than likely though it's Sky talking shite.

Well exactly. If they offered him the £6m over a five year contract then that's an extra £100,000 a month.

More than likely though it's Sky talking shite.

Give him Soldiers wages

or something.

Seriously,why would any proven Premier League player chose us over any other Premier league club,apart from the makems of course.The media have wallowed in the NUFC circus all season.Players will be aware of the situation here.It's not like we are going to pay silly wages or transfer fees to attract players.