Have you ever cheated DEATH?

Christmas Tree

Can you imagine him in the canned food aisle with his metal detector.

Swinging it violently so he can get the dented cans of chicken at a reduce price?

tumblr_mfv5la9gL11ra1sh2o1_400.gif

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was run over as a two year old, well more knocked into the sky really. I landed on the bonnet of another car, the car that hit me sped off. I like to think that they think they killed me and eventually gassed themselves in the oven with crippling remorse and a dirty grill pan.

Edited by trophyshy

I was run over as a two year old, well more knocked into the sky really. I landed on the bonnet of another car, the car that hit me sped off. I like to think that they think they killed me and eventually gassed themselves in the oven with crippling remorse and a dirty grill pan.

giphy.gif

qe7ytata.jpg

"Sorry, no room." *buffs blood stains from taxi bonnet* :CT:

Got a few, though cheating death might be a bit strong.

1. Drunk as a student, thought I'd stick my finger in a live light socket to see if it was turned on. That was nasty.

2. Got bitten by a black widow on the toe while out hiking in Canada , got a blister the size of my foot - on my foot, then once the red burning rash reached my knee I panicked and finally went to the hospital, was told I was lucky it was my toe, anywhere on the chest and I'd be in trouble.

3. Whilst hitch hiking from my campsite to the hospital from above, had a bear encounter, it was scary but not really that dangerous.

4. Whilst hiking with 2 ladies in Oz, we were ambushed and chased down by a cassowary , I remember going super calm thinking we were dead and did the bear drill with it, which half worked. Managed to inch away after it had done a few charges at us.

5. Oh, I was ran over twice in one day when I was a kid, off my bike, the custom sports car had once of those licence plates that hangs under the car, which they reckon saved me from going underneath.

Edited by scoobos

Got a few, though cheating death might be a bit strong.

1. Drunk as a student, thought I'd stick my finger in a live light socket to see if it was turned on. That was nasty.

2. Got bitten by a black widow on the toe while out hiking in Canada , got a blister the size of my foot - on my foot, then once the red burning rash reached my knee I panicked and finally went to the hospital, was told I was lucky it was my toe, anywhere on the chest and I'd be in trouble.

3. Whilst hitch hiking from my campsite to the hospital from above, had a bear encounter, it was scary but not really that dangerous.

4. Whilst hiking with 2 ladies in Oz, we were ambushed and chased down by a cassowary , I remember going super calm thinking we were dead and did the bear drill with it, which half worked. Managed to inch away after it had done a few charges at us.

5. Oh, I was ran over twice in one day when I was a kid, off my bike, the custom sports car had once of those licence plates that hangs under the car, which they reckon saved me from going underneath.

Things I have learnt from this post;

There are Black Widows in Canada

Hiking is dangerous, best avoid it.

There is a "bear drill"

Fell out of a tree as a kid and bounced on my face. Split eyebrow and a couple of lost teeth, but kids are indestructible.

And testicular cancer at the start of this year but caught it dead early, so I was proper lucky.

Things I have learnt from this post;

There are Black Widows in Canada

Hiking is dangerous, best avoid it.

There is a "bear drill"

I learned there was something scary called a cassowary. Then I googled it and found out it's a fucking bird!

black widows are rare and only found in saskatchewan

nope we have them in the office i work in, in BC.

every six months we find another one under someones desk or in the boot room.

The cunt that knocked me over didn't stop to see if I was ok either. I hope whoever did it is haunted by nightmares of the day he took an innocent life for the rest of his days. Fucking low life