Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Barcelona currently demolishing Roma 5-0, I wonder what they would do against our team of superstars.

:lol:

Was thinking the same. To be honest, it would just be a privilege to see the likes of Messi, Neymar, Suarez and Sissoko on the same pitch.

:lol:

Was thinking the same. To be honest, it would just be a privilege to see the likes of Messi, Neymar, Suarez and Sissoko on the same pitch.

:lol: Sissoko would probably start attacking against Newcastle as it's only natural for him to assume he was playing for Barca.

I could see sissoko taking his shirt off and hugging messi in an iconic moment of mutual respect like the Bobby Moore/Pele picture.

:lol: "Can I have your shirt mr Sissoko?" "I'm sorry little man I've already promised it to one of my team mates, they want to have something to remind them of playing with a player of my calibre"

I could also see messi taking one look at Siem De Jong from kick off and kicking the ball out of play so the Dutchman could get some treatment.

:lol: The De Jong brothers what a monumental waste of time and money they have been for Newcastle.