Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

Very rarely watch any other football than Newcastle but really looking forward to this game.

Same, first time I'll have watched either of these two this season when they're not playing against us.

I fully expect "normal service" to resume and chelsea to carve out a boring as fuck win

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to wonder what this season will do to Mourinho's aura. Couldn't have happened to a bigger cunt.

Fucking annoying the way the studio discussion is still all about how Leicester aren't title contenders unless they're still up there with five games to go at the end of the season and how the experts expected Chelsea to win. It's all based on reputation over actual analysis of recent form.

Edited by Dr Gloom

You have to wonder what this season will do to Mourinho's aura. Couldn't have happened to a bigger cunt.

Fucking annoying the way the studio discussion is still all about how Leicester aren't title contenders unless they're still up there with five games to go at the end of the season and how the experts expected Chelsea to win. It's all based on reputation over actual analysis of recent form.

:lol: Aye it's really rubbing them up that they're going to have to start actually discussing Leicester in the title race and Chelsea's relegation prospects seriously soon so they're going to try and put it off. I don't really think either will happen but I actually hope both do.

If Leicester get through into January still ahead then they have to really start discussing them properly imo.

When will the first cockney pressman exit Mourinho's backside and tell us he should be sacked.He's hanging on to his job by his fingertips because Chelsea are still in the Champions League.He'll need to win it to have any chance of keeping his job for next season.It will be interesting to see how much money he is given to spend in January.If he's given very little then he'll be out the door next summer.

:lol: Aye it's really rubbing them up that they're going to have to start actually discussing Leicester in the title race and Chelsea's relegation prospects seriously soon so they're going to try and put it off. I don't really think either will happen but I actually hope both do.

If Leicester get through into January still ahead then they have to really start discussing them properly imo.

I don't think it'll happen either but top 4 is a possibility. However, if a team like Leicester ever were going to win the Premier League, then this season has to be the best chance of it happening. Would love to see them do it. Would also love to see Chelsea go down, which goes without saying

I don't think it'll happen either but top 4 is a possibility. However, if a team like Leicester ever were going to win the Premier League, then this season has to be the best chance of it happening. Would love to see them do it. Would also love to see Chelsea go down, which goes without saying

I think they have a great shot at top 4, especially with Chelsea's capitulation.

Agree with AH that an injury to Mahrez fucks the whole thing up for them though, I haven't watched loads of them but from what I've seen he is their version of what Cabaye was to us when we came 5th (albeit with more goals) as everything seems to flow through him, I know Vardy is rightly getting a lot of attention but it's like the free scoring form of Ba and Cisse that season I think it would dry up considerably without Mahrez there.

Tooj was saying Mahrez reminds him of Ben Arfa a bit when he's flying and the goal last night was pure class, from the first touch to the trick to the finish. I think that even if Vardy and Mahrez stay fit then the small squad means they'll get fatigued at some point and lose form. They haven't really got the depth to rotate so it's a case of riding the wave as far as it'll take them with the form those two are in. The whole team has a fantastic work ethic but without that bit of flair upfront and the eye for goal they're a mid-table side doing well. I don't mean that to sound begrudging because it's not meant to be.