Other games 2015/16

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just seen Watford take the piss scoring a third v Liverpool. (Missed the first two). Watford are a point off CL places going up to Christmas and Leicester are top. What the fuck is our clubs excuse, now? Can't compete with camp 70's singer songwriters?

Anyone listening to the phone ins on talksport/five live, expect a torrent of irate calls from sad sacks in the Southeast moaning about man u and Liverpool.

The Man Utd stuff is brilliant btw. After being told repeatedly when Fat Sam was here that we should just accept the utter dross football as long as we were in and around mid-table they're now all moaning their tits off about the dross LVG is serving up even though they're level on points with 4th place. Bunch of spoiled glory hunting babies, I'm sure they'll hire that utter bellend Mourinho and he'll have them challenging for a few years before he falls out with everyone but it's been enjoyable to watch their lot whinge since Ferguson retired.

I don't watch much foreign football but I have the Real Madrid match on here. In the first 40 minutes they're have been six goals and two sendings off and the place is still like a morgue.

Well watch it somewhere else then? :unsure2:

The Man Utd stuff is brilliant btw. After being told repeatedly when Fat Sam was here that we should just accept the utter dross football as long as we were in and around mid-table they're now all moaning their tits off about the dross LVG is serving up even though they're level on points with 4th place. Bunch of spoiled glory hunting babies, I'm sure they'll hire that utter bellend Mourinho and he'll have them challenging for a few years before he falls out with everyone but it's been enjoyable to watch their lot whinge since Ferguson retired.

They have carte blanche to whinge their tits off, in fact it must be encouraged otherwise their stations wouldn't have a show. Everyone else should be grateful for mediocrity or worse.