Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

After I saw Pardew's Palace had lost at home to a truly shit West Brom I decided to pop over to a Palace forum (which looked like a forum from the late 90's, suits that fucking hovel of a club) to see how much they were absolutely loving 'pards' and his losing streaks.

Only about 7 separate topics about sacking him :lol: they also are a bit miffed that he's touting Bolasie about and has been for the last 9 month of so, they're still calling us cunts and lowlifes but I guess that's just because they're too embarrassed to admit we were completely spot on and one of their shite clubs biggest heroes is a total fucking cunt and a joke.

Aye it looks like there's a fair few Palace fans saying we were right on the Guardian's match report. The fact that their complaints about Pardew are absolutely identical to ours says it all.

If people only fucking listened to us :lol:

Looks like mitros lost some weight over the summer!

cbtaowqlgrfx.jpg

Been able to get plenty of extra fitness work in with not being able to play for the first 4 games perhaps. Looking very trimmed down compared to last season.

Bought the Observer yesterday as I was travelling back from London and wanted something to read on the train. Louise Taylor previewed the mackems/Boro match and, while it wasn't a particularly awful article by her appalling standards, this caught my eye:

"José Mourinho’s one-time Real sidekick does not need to be told there are no easy games in the Premier League but privately he appreciates that Boro could benefit from the current turmoil at Sunderland, where Younès Kaboul is busy defecting to Watford and his erstwhile central defensive partner Lamine Koné has rejected a new contract, says he wants to leave for Everton and will not play on Sunday after complaining of a mysterious back problem."

That's all one sentence :lol: How does shit like that get past the editors?

Bought the Observer yesterday as I was travelling back from London and wanted something to read on the train. Louise Taylor previewed the mackems/Boro match and, while it wasn't a particularly awful article by her appalling standards, this caught my eye:

"José Mourinho’s one-time Real sidekick does not need to be told there are no easy games in the Premier League but privately he appreciates that Boro could benefit from the current turmoil at Sunderland, where Younès Kaboul is busy defecting to Watford and his erstwhile central defensive partner Lamine Koné has rejected a new contract, says he wants to leave for Everton and will not play on Sunday after complaining of a mysterious back problem."

That's all one sentence :lol: How does shit like that get past the editors?

That's worse than some of mine!

• Guest locked this topic