Generic small time football blather thread 2015/16

The Fish

Went out for some beers last night and saw Gary Monk & James Beattie out. Mate is a big Leeds fan wanted a photo with Monk so had a chat with him, seems a decent bloke. Beattie acted like a big time charlie the fucking mug. Had Leon Britton with them.

Went out for some beers last night and saw Gary Monk & James Beattie out. Mate is a big Leeds fan wanted a photo with Monk so had a chat with him, seems a decent bloke. Beattie acted like a big time charlie the fucking mug. Had Leon Britton with them.

The dead cunt.

Steve Bruce has apparently left Hull.

I'd have Hernandez here in a heartbeat, 20 goals in the championship last season. Hull currently have 13 for players, no new signings and no manager so he might accept the drop down for a season

Would be even fucking funnier if Sunderland took Bruce back.

He's favourite with some bookies apparently :lol:

That said, while I don't think he's great, he's on a par with Fat Sam

I'd have Hernandez here in a heartbeat, 20 goals in the championship last season. Hull currently have 13 for players, no new signings and no manager so he might accept the drop down for a season

Looked awful whenever I've seen him. His record in the premier league was pony too.

He's favourite with some bookies apparently :lol:

That said, while I don't think he's great, he's on a par with Fat Sam

Cracking derby record, mind. As far as we're concerned anyway.

I'd probably have Diame from Hull though if we're picking. Then again, I don't remember him doing much when they went down and the only thing I can remember him doing last season is scoring a screamer.

Edited by Ayatollah Hermione

I'm not sure why he would use Okacha as an example of managing top players, the bloke never played for a top class side. He was a bit of a cult hero because he pulled off some good showboating, like a PL level Lee Trundle.

He's a shit manager and will struggle massively with England, he'll fall out with half the squad because of his massive ego.

Also claiming Owen as one of the world class players he worked with, even though Owen probably only played a handful of games for him.

Also blaming the fact that he's English for the fact he never got a job with a club near the top of the league.

And Owen wasn't world class at that stage in his career (post-2006 World Cup) anyway

Aye, Anelka aside, all the players he named were in the twilight of their careers.

• Guest locked this topic