West Ham United v Newcastle United 14/9/15 20:00 KO (On Sky)

Haydnator

I've no idea how this is going to go. I never expect much from us on the road and they have been very hit and miss so far. They've also got a few new players since their last game. I think I'd happily accept a draw and all eleven players remaining on the pitch. We do need a goal too like. We don't want to go on a long run without a goal because that will effect the confidence.

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newcastle have only lost two of their previous nine league games at Upton Park (won four, drew three).

West Ham have earned just one win in their last five Premier League meetings with Newcastle (drew two, lost two).

West Ham are yet to win a point at home under Slaven Bilic (lost two).

They have lost their last three Premier League games at Upton Park, conceding eight goals in the process.

Anyone would think we were playing a great side. They're alright but more than beatable and I honestly believe this is our most winnable game this season. Mighty Bournemouth won down there with the sensational Leicester, and man for man you believe in your hearts they're better than us? Lot of encouragement so far this season despite the few points and we can win the neet. I'm going for 0-2 to the toon.

Edited by McFaul

Stupid question.

If Cisse scores 4, do they still pay out for a hat trick?

Depends, on the way to scoring 4 goals did he score 3 goals? Or did he go straight from 2 to 4?

Ok, I thought it was a stupid question. Just wanted to be sure.

I have it in my head he'll get two and McLaren will sub him.

£1,000 if it comes off though :)

Hang on, you've bet on an unlikely outcome, even though your gut tells you that unlikely outcome won't come off?

Yeah I think Cisse will start, McClaren's been bumming him up over the weekend...a lot of teams I've seen have de jong in behind and only one holding...which would be brave away from home for Schteeve...

Edited by PaddockLad