"Judge me after 10 games"

trooper

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Folk on here have talked about "Promising signs" since pre-season but that means FUCK ALL when you're into October without a win, rock bottom of the table and have just been shagged all over by the Arab gravy train. Or should that be curry train?

Until these "Promising signs" are turned into full, convincing 90 minute performances then the club is sinking without a fucking trace.

I've heard of a Chinese curry and an Indian curry. Never had an Arab curry :lol:

Curious to see where they'll strengthen in Jan. Think McClaren has done enough to warrant a full season.

This is a bit of a bizarre comment to be honest :lol: not saying it would have gone much better for anyone else at this point but McClaren has shown us fuck all so far.

Edited by Rayvin

This is a bit of a bizarre comment to be honest :lol: not saying it would have gone much better for anyone else at this point but McClaren has shown us fuck all so far.

There are reasons for muted positivity imo

Still relying on the same players who've let us down for the past few season though. MS & FC, chief amongst them.

I agree. I hope McClaren turns it around, because I think he could do well, but based purely on results so far, it doesn't look good, does it?

Totally agree on Sissoko too. He needs to be left out. His attitude is absolutely rubbish.

I agree. I hope McClaren turns it around, because I think he could do well, but based purely on results so far, it doesn't look good, does it?

Totally agree on Sissoko too. He needs to be left out. His attitude is absolutely rubbish.

You're not wrong, but I'm convinced that we'll get ourselves out of this issue, I've seen enough in our play to expect a goodly number of points from the next run of games. SM has to be brave and drop Sissoko (or somehow wrench a committed performance from him) and replace Colo as soon as possible, he's got to some how keep Mitrovic, Perez & Wijnaldum in the team while somehow making us more convincing at the back. Hopefully Tiote will add some steel and protection back there.

Agree with SSSI, we need a Left Back of Janmaat's standard and a Centre Back who can slot straight into that back four.

Yeah. I think we'll turn it around, but we haven't performed well against a team equal to our current station since the opening day.

It seems like it's more an issue of attitude rather than anything else, and that's more worrying to me than if we were just shit.

Reminds me of the relegation season where we had a team of decent players, none of which had a single fuck to give between them.

Totally agree on the selection stuff, by the way, regarding Sissoko and Colo.

I'm not so convinced Tiote is the answer to our problems though. Like the rest, it depends if he can be bothered, and going by the past 12 months or more, he hasn't cared for awhile now.

Sissoko is a cunt. I pine for the likes of Davey Mac compared to this wanker. McCreery was average, but he had three times the heart this fucking fraud has.

Yep.

Yeah. I think we'll turn it around, but we haven't performed well against a team equal to our current station since the opening day.

It seems like it's more an issue of attitude rather than anything else, and that's more worrying to me than if we were just shit.

Reminds me of the relegation season where we had a team of decent players, none of which had a single fuck to give between them.

I agree, but I'm hoping that we've stumbled because we've been relying on the underperforming and gutless Sissoko, in current form, I'd rather have Obertan on the wing than Moussa!

Oh and I'm not saying Tiote will be the answer, just that it'd be just swell if he is.

Yeah. We need points from somewhere, so McClaren may as well make a few changes in the hopes that something sticks.

Judging by what he's said in the media I think he is aware Sissoko is a problem. Whether he thinks he can drop him is another matter. Hopefully he does.

Yeah. We need points from somewhere, so McClaren may as well make a few changes in the hopes that something sticks.

Judging by what he's said in the media I think he is aware Sissoko is a problem. Whether he thinks he can drop him is another matter. Hopefully he does.

Too thin a squad to make risky changes I suppose. Difference in quality between Sissoko & his deputies is vast, unfortunately his lack of application drags him down to their level and no matter how hard they work, they'll only ever be bang average.

I suppose Thauvin could be given more of a crack, especially against the upcoming opposition, he may get more of the ball and as such be in a position to make more of an impact on the game. He might, however, decide it's all a bit too much like hard work and fuck off with a strain for a bit.

I don't think he's knew his starting line up till after the Chelsea game, so you could argue his preferred team haven't played together yet against the lesser sides. I reckon the first half against the Manc arabs will have opened his eyes a bit as will the twenty minute collapse. There's little chance he'll drop Sissoko, mores the pity, and he won't be sold for a profit sitting on the bench which must be the ultimate goal for both player and fans.

Too thin a squad to make risky changes I suppose. Difference in quality between Sissoko & his deputies is vast, unfortunately his lack of application drags him down to their level and no matter how hard they work, they'll only ever be bang average.

I suppose Thauvin could be given more of a crack, especially against the upcoming opposition, he may get more of the ball and as such be in a position to make more of an impact on the game. He might, however, decide it's all a bit too much like hard work and fuck off with a strain for a bit.

He needs to be starting, we can't afford to be writing of £13m players quite so quickly.