"Judge me after 10 games"

trooper

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They talk about the rebuilding and reshaping as though we'd either just been bought by Ashley or just came back up from the Championship rather than those events being 8 and 5 years ago respectively. Aye, we've had a new manager but that in itself isn't anywhere near being the sole reason for the turmoil.

Aye, they had to send a letter this pre-season promising that they would actually try to do half-decent this year ffs :lol:

I'm all for criticising poor management or shit performances, or Davey's "jokes", but sometimes I feel like some people just want to have a whinge for the sake of it.

We had the beating of last year's champions for 80 minutes, and if it weren't for what will end up being one of the goals of the season, we would have got a win. Fuck sake. Some people man.

Trooper man, you're not the only one, but you're here, and you're carrying on like Essembee at this point.

Edited by toonotl