"Judge me after 10 games"

trooper

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've given you his career stats. Also voted worst player in the French league. :lol:

Looks shit. Is shit.

Back in France by xmas for 5m.

He was voted into the worst team (XI players) in France, not THE worst player in France ;)

We should drop Mr Champions League and play Thauvin. And I agree, slagging off a 22 year old just coming from the south of France to a new country and league is unjustified imo. And people saying Cabella would be better? :lol: People say about Thavin 'he only played well against mighty Northampton' Well then, what did Cabella do against the mighty Gillingham last season then?

Pretty sure people are just saying that we spent a season trying to get Cabella used to the rigours of the English league, and now we're going to spend a season trying to get Thauvin used to the English league... we'd have been better off sticking with a Cabella who is 1 year more experienced in the English league.

I think Cabela was a long term project that was given up on too quickly. There were some glimpses of real skill in his play. I think we're seeing the same with Thauvin. People writing him off too soon. He's shown some ability and should be given a bit of a chance to acclimatize to the league. Think he might surprise given the opportunity.

Yeah. Wasn't there talk that Cabella wanted to leave prior to him departing? Fair enough too I suppose. If I were a French international I wouldn't want to be benched for an all but relegated side by John Carver-super coach for half a season.

16 October 2015 (before PL game nine v Norwich – No wins in eight)

“I think I am judged every week and I’ll be judged again on Sunday night, then the next week and the week after that.

“You are judged every day and in every game.

“I am not saying judge me after 10, 11, 12 games or whatever. I guess I would say if you are going to throw things at me, judge me at the end of the season.”

Talk about moving the goalposts

16 October 2015 (before PL game nine v Norwich – No wins in eight)

“I think I am judged every week and I’ll be judged again on Sunday night, then the next week and the week after that.

“You are judged every day and in every game.

“I am not saying judge me after 10, 11, 12 games or whatever. I guess I would say if you are going to throw things at me, judge me at the end of the season.”

Talk about moving the goalposts

I mean if you really want to, you can judge him after 10 games. Youre under no obligation to do what he tells you. Hes not the boss of you.