Newcastle United v Chelsea 26/9/15 17:30 KO

Haydnator

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So are we to assume that Mitro is fundamental to the way McClaren wants to play? Meaning that we essentially have no plan B, but that actually, we may have a decent plan A. I suppose Plan B might materialise in January with the signing of Austin.

Either way, despite throwing 2 points away, it's nice to feel like we're actually not as bad as it looked earlier in the week.

Think that was a huge problem last season; de Jong was our Plan A.

Love to see Austin & Mitrovic bullying the shit out of the likes of Swansea & Arsenal's defence. That said, if Mitrovic adds goals to his all-round game, I doubt Charnley will pay out for another striker, when he could sign a central midfielder that has sell on potential.

Colo for the first goal and Krul for the second.Not only did Colo turn his back for the second time during the game he actually gets out the way of the shot.Krul again decided that the best way to defend a freekick is to allow his defenders and the opposition attackers to run at pace towards him and challenge for the ball 6 yards from goal with the dutch coward flapping his arms like a fucking idiot.Do the manager and his coaches not analyse every goal we concede.Chelsea had a freekick from 25 yards or so early in the game and whole wall jumped out of the way.

Colo for the first goal and Krul for the second.Not only did Colo turn his back for the second time during the game he actually gets out the way of the shot.Krul again decided that the best way to defend a freekick is to allow his defenders and the opposition attackers to run at pace towards him and challenge for the ball 6 yards from goal with the dutch coward flapping his arms like a fucking idiot.Do the manager and his coaches not analyse every goal we concede.Chelsea had a freekick from 25 yards or so early in the game and whole wall jumped out of the way.

:lol:

:lol:

Krul cannot be blamed for the second goal in anyway. The first could have been closed down faster but was a proper belter. So in conclusion, they are all COWARDS and I hate them!!

Sunderland.

For the first goal you haven't commented on Colo turning his back and jumping out of the way.

For the second goal you clearly haven't a clue about defending a freekick.I'll now explain to you why he was to blame.He should have organised the defensive liine and told them to stay on the edge of the box until the ball was kicked.His defenders could have blocked off the opposition players running into the box although on this occasion it wasn't necessary as the ball was the keepers ball all day,or it would have been to any other keeper,including Sunday morning keepers..Krul the Coward should then have positioned himself on the 6 yard box.He would then have claimed the ball well away from the 6 yard box as no attacker would have beaten him to the ball.A freekick late in the game was quite similar.A freekick humped into the box,this time to the penalty spot,with every man and his dog either reteating or advancing at speed,before the ball was kicked.It resulted in a free header with Krul the Coward palming the ball away.If Brolly Mac or his coaches follow me on here they should take on board what i am saying to be correct,which it is as you all know,and nip this easlily solved problem in the bud by either instilling some bravery into Krul or getting rid of the cowardly twat.

For the first goal you haven't commented on Colo turning his back and jumping out of the way.

For the second goal you clearly haven't a clue about defending a freekick.I'll now explain to you why he was to blame.He should have organised the defensive liine and told them to stay on the edge of the box until the ball was kicked.His defenders could have blocked off the opposition players running into the box although on this occasion it wasn't necessary as the ball was the keepers ball all day,or it would have been to any other keeper,including Sunday morning keepers..Krul the Coward should then have positioned himself on the 6 yard box.He would then have claimed the ball well away from the 6 yard box as no attacker would have beaten him to the ball.A freekick late in the game was quite similar.A freekick humped into the box,this time to the penalty spot,with every man and his dog either reteating or advancing at speed,before the ball was kicked.It resulted in a free header with Krul the Coward palming the ball away.If Brolly Mac or his coaches follow me on here they should take on board what i am saying to be correct,which it is as you all know,and nip this easlily solved problem in the bud by either instilling some bravery into Krul or getting rid of the cowardly twat.

tJSOPkA.gif

You know fuck all about football, Essembee "The Guy That Knows Fuck All About Football And Is A Cunt With No Friends And Is Inbred And A Mong And No One Likes Him Cause Of Something That Happened In The 90s" of Sunderland.

You know fuck all about football, Essembee "The Guy That Knows Fuck All About Football And Is A Cunt With No Friends And Is Inbred And A Mong And No One Likes Him Cause Of Something That Happened In The 90s" of Sunderland.

You're missing the point. All these foreigners are FUCKING COWARDS. That's the point.

Blah blah mackems.

Gary Neville:

“That’s the mentality of Newcastle as a club. They still think they’re in the mid-90s where they can go and attack everyone.
“But if you’re, say, Tony Pulis going in at West Brom or Alan Pardew going into Crystal Palace. The first thing they do against the lesser teams in the league is they accept where they are in the league and they do do that (play counter-attack).
“That crowd might have to accept that because they’re going to go out of the league if they think they can play 4-2-4, for example, against say Watford. They’re not paying respect to the other clubs in the league and that’s why they’re getting done.
“Maybe the crowd are going to have to accept that. Maybe Steve McClaren is going to sort of pull back a little back. I watched them at Old Trafford and they completely sat behind the ball. They had a couple of chances but mainly they sat behind the ball.
“Could that crowd be re-educated to thinking ‘We’re not in the right position’?