Newcastle United v Liverpool (6/12/15 16:00 ko Sky)

Haydnator

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's going to be the caning to end all canings IMO. Liverpool are in form and we're falling apart. I fucking hate Liverpool as well, (although it's harder now they have Klopp) but when they win, and the 5th or 6th goal goes in, I don't think I'll even care. This team deserves to get it's ass kicked up and down the field if they play like they have been.

I predict that the forward (Cisse or Mitro) will be isolated and useless all game; Gini will disappear; if Tiote's playing his contributions will be giving them the ball variously throughout the game as well as the inevitable foul that gets him booked and sets up one of their goals from the resultant set play; the entire defense will cave under pressure, probably when they realise that Liverpool aren't going to give them the 3 or 4 seconds they need on the ball to make the next pass; Janmaat will start charging forwards to try and force some kind of response only for the move to fall over because no one bothered to go with him, and Liverpool will subsequently counter down the same flank, Sissoko watching drearily as they charge past, all of which will result in another one of the goals we'll concede; and McClaren will come out at the end at an utter loss to explain it all but will commit to bringing the players in an hour early the following day to teach them a lesson that they're too fucking thick/indifferent to understand, thus allowing the whole cycle to repeat.

Frankly, all I want is a committed performance. Don't mind if we lose 0-3 as long as it looks like there's some heart in the squad.

January can't come soon enough.

That's almost as worrying IMHO. Playing man city off the park for forty minutes, leading than collapse like a pile of shit, take the lead at palace, one long pass at our defence, one goal conceded then it ends up 5-1. We have a completely dysfunctional club which in turn has assembled a dysfunctional first team. Read somewhere the sides we've beaten in 2015, it's unreal. We beat Bournemouth, (we all saw how that game went), we beat a free falling Hull who were relegated, we beat West Ham at home needing a win to stay up while their players had their flip flops on and fat Sam was waiting for his payoff to be confirmed, we beat Norwich where they played a bit like us and I can't even remember the other one. That's a shameful record yet the club just won't or can't learn. The club deserves relegation, us and the mackems have no business in this league over the last couple of years.

That's almost as worrying IMHO. Playing man city off the park for forty minutes, leading than collapse like a pile of shit, take the lead at palace, one long pass at our defence, one goal conceded then it ends up 5-1. We have a completely dysfunctional club which in turn has assembled a dysfunctional first team. Read somewhere the sides we've beaten in 2015, it's unreal. We beat Bournemouth, (we all saw how that game went), we beat a free falling Hull who were relegated, we beat West Ham at home needing a win to stay up while their players had their flip flops on and fat Sam was waiting for his payoff to be confirmed, we beat Norwich where they played a bit like us and I can't even remember the other one. That's a shameful record yet the club just won't or can't learn. The club deserves relegation, us and the mackems have no business in this league over the last couple of years.

Spot on, the toon have been a complete joke and fully deserve the drop. I see Villa are beating Southampton away so they're showing some fight, our bunch of losers would go down 3-0 in that sort of fixture. I always thought the 2008/09 crop of players would be the most dis-likable squad we've had but honestly this lot might be overtaking them.

They're getting me to the point where I just don't give a fuck, I almost want them to just go down since it'll cost Ashley and it's not like staying in the Premiership is any good for us fans is it?

I fully expect we'll see effort from the players tomorrow and then we'll either see a 'surprising' close match where we lose 2-0 or so (embarrassing that 2-0 seems like a really close loss nowadays) or the floodgates will open after the first and it'll be embarrassing (like the City game). I actually thought we were playing today which shows how apathetic I've gotten to this thoroughly dis-likable crop of players and mangled mess of a club.

It's nothing short of a disgrace that clubs like Swansea, Southampton and probably now Leicester are really streaks ahead of us now. I still think the most sickening part is when you hear other Newcastle fans say utter shite about how we can't afford certain players and it's fair enough before we see teams like fucking Swansea pick them up (Bony, Gomis, Ayew etc), I'm always amazed that there are still people that are Newcastle fans that stand up for Ashley.

I've seen the mackems last game v palace and most of their game today. At least they've some sort of short term plan, yes long term it'll be shit but it might keep them up this year, who knows with Villa, ditto Norwich and an injury hit Bournemouth. We have Charnley and Carr to take some action in January so we're basically fucked. (With or without McClaren).

I've seen the mackems last game v palace and most of their game today. At least they've some sort of short term plan, yes long term it'll be shit but it might keep them up this year, who knows with Villa, ditto Norwich and an injury hit Bournemouth. We have Charnley and Carr to take some action in January so we're basically fucked. (With or without McClaren).

Aye, from the look of this Villa game they're starting to fight a little.

I have zero faith in Charnley and whether Carr is good or not makes no difference as it's not like he's really allowed to bring in exactly who he wants.

They keep admitting that mistakes have been made but keep repeating them and haven't even been sending any emails lately, have they?

:lol: Aye how many times have we had a "we're all really sorry and gutted about the recent howking we received and we're going to work deed hard in training to make it up to our amazing fans, laters lol" sort of message over the last three years? If they actually put in the effort and training they keep saying they are they might be a halfway decent team.

'Yes we know mistakes have been made, but we're all working hard to make sure we're the best pound for poun......what?......who's on the phone?.......they want how much?......tell 'em we've got 22 year old Jean valjean from Montpellier lined up instead.....fucking 'experienced player' my arse, the road to ruin, Mike says, the mugs signing. Anyway, as I was saying, we've listened, we know you you want more communication, we know you want to be more involved, so we've got our highly respected and sought after coach to knock out a few emails as part of his 'continuous improvement' contract after he's mopped out the gym. Howay the lads and don't forget to check out NUFC.co.uk for all those Christmas deals at NUFC.DIRECT."

'You may think they are turning their backs on shots,even getting out of the way of shots but I can guarantee you it is down to lack of confidence and not cowardice essembeeofsunderland'. Not 6 months into the job and he's playing the 'lack of confidence ' card.Brolly needs to start saying it the way it is or Brolly and I will fallout