Newcastle United v Liverpool (6/12/15 16:00 ko Sky)

Haydnator

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm trying to temper my enjoyment of that game. Why can't we show effort like that on a more consistent basis? Great 3 points where no one would have expected. Bringing Gouffran on though? Come on. And what did Mitro do to McClaren.

I think this was - oops we won.

"What went wrrrong to-die? Has the Klopp factor worn off? Geor-doys, do yow still want McClaren sacked? Dow yow know what yow are talking about? Call Collywobble now.......c'mon!!!!!"

:lol:

Ah, now to listen to some whinging Liverpool fans from the South of England on the radio as always when we beat them, Man U or Chelsea. :D

'Wrighty' now speaking to caller number four, all Liverpool fans, 3/4 of whom are Southern gimps. :lol:

This bloody club :lol:

We can only hope we can manage to replicate some of this effort against other teams. I'm not counting on it. We've already taken points of Chelsea and Man Utd.

Anyway great to see some effort for a change. Liverpool were rubbish. We got a bit of luck at long last for the first goal. The second was absolute class from Sissoko and Wijanldum.

The last 10 minutes was the longest nail-biting 10 minutes I've ever suffered through.

Don't know where the fuck that referee got 5 minutes stoppage time from,, I was expecting about 1 or 2!!

Scared me when the Brolly-boy put Gouffran in.

DeJong did alright, I've always thought he could be an asset to us.

Can't pick anyone out who had a bad game.

Slaggers of Colo stand up and be counted. :glare:

Mitrovic must be sick of his life, watching everyone but himself get a game.

I'm not totally sure what Cisse offers TBH, his first touch isn't the best and he lacks pace. We are relying on goals from midfield really.

But for now, I will enjoy today's performance and result with a few sherry's.

Aye, Colo played well. If he keep up that level of performance he'll have proven me wrong. That said they all need to take a look at themselves given the contrast in commitment compared to other performances of late.

Credit to McClaren. Has had the Balls to leave out our first choice front partnership and it's paid off for him.

Bold move.

Not used to being interested after 85 minutes [emoji38]

Hardly shows much testicular fortitude dropping two of the youngest players in the squad who are still learning their trade.

Mitrovic must be sick of his life, watching everyone but himself get a game.

I'm not totally sure what Cisse offers TBH, his first touch isn't the best and he lacks pace. We are relying on goals from midfield really.

But for now, I will enjoy today's performance and result with a few sherry's.

thought it was crying out for him in the last 20 mins or so as we just kept launching it. Was just inviting pressure

thought it was crying out for him in the last 20 mins or so as we just kept launching it. Was just inviting pressure

That's exactly what I said. He must have shagged mcclaren's wife or something

:lol: Unreal, if we played like this against lower sides we would be having a canny season just shows how unmotivated the players are when playing against lesser known sides.

:aye:

Doesn't this game prove they're a bunch of mercenary pricks?

Hardly shows much testicular fortitude dropping two of the youngest players in the squad who are still learning their trade.

And have been trying harder than some of the other so called seasoned professionals.

Poor old Liverpool supporters, can't give credit when it's due. It just puzzles me, why in hell can't they play like this against every team. For me Anita had an excellent game as did most of the team. Why didn't McLaren play Mitrovic, this would have been the perfect game for him, with his hold up play.