Donald Trump

Anorthernsoul

There was a time when a former US President being charged with a criminal offence would have been truly shocking, now it’s just expected.

Sadly I think he’ll be able to kick this into the long grass after the election.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ewerk said:

There was a time when a former US President being charged with a criminal offence would have been truly shocking, now it’s just expected.

Sadly I think he’ll be able to kick this into the long grass after the election.

Will be the same with that Eton cunt

44 minutes ago, wykikitoon said:

Will be the same with that Eton cunt

Nah, it’s much more civilised over here. He gets to make his illegitimate daughter a legislator for life and make millions from speeches and columns in the Daily Mail.

• Haha 2

I heard yesterday that Johnson's planning application for a swimming pool for his new Oxfordshire mansion was turned down because he has great crested newts living  in his garden. Surely that is punishment enough.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Renton said:

I heard yesterday that Johnson's planning application for a swimming pool for his new Oxfordshire mansion was turned down because he has great crested newts living  in his garden. Surely that is punishment enough.

“Newt-counting delays are a massive drag on the prosperity of this country,” Johnson said in a 2020 speech.

Lizard Pond GIF by PBS Digital Studios

• Haha 1

The judge assigned to his case, Tanya Chutkan, isn’t going to go easy on him :lol:

“while some of Judge Chutkan's colleagues have been more outspoken in their criticism of Mr Trump's role in the riot - with one judge calling the Republican a "charlatan" - few have handed down harsher sentences to those convicted of wrongdoing in the riots.”

7 hours ago, NJS said:

He'll try and delay everything until after the election then pardon himself of all past and future crimes on day 1 if he wins. 

I don’t think a President can pardon themselves, but it’s a racing certainty if the next election gets a Republican President, he will pardon him.

39 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

I don’t think a President can pardon themselves, but it’s a racing certainty if the next election gets a Republican President, he will pardon him.

It is said that he was toying with the idea at the very end of his last term. There is no written legal frame work in the US and opinions are devided.

I am pretty sure Donny would test it even if his legal advisers would recommend to him not to do it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ewerk said:

Surely even a Republican majority Supreme Court wouldn’t allow it? It drives a coach and horses through the principle of checks and balances.

I don’t think Donny would care. He does show utter contempt to any concept of law and order anyway. He will try to get away with it just as he always does. It’s just a lot of pussy grabbing for him. Looking at how the people bend backwards to support him does prove how successful he is with his way of life. He has the GOP as well as half of America in his pockets.

Just look at the pussies like Barr and Pence who are critical of Trump and say that he isn’t fit for office but would vote gor him again if he becomes the candidate of the GOP.

• Like 1