Everton v Newcastle

McFaul

New signings, lots of hype.

Nothing new, load of tripe.

Credit to Elliot for keeping the score down, he couldn't help the penalties.

No credit to Brolly-boy for taking off Saivet who was performing better than anyone except Elliot.

On second thoughts, not tripe.

Just another load of pure shite.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a long time since I've been so angry at a player as I was with Sissoko tonight. He wanted 4 seconds on the ball every time he had it, every pass was underhit or misplaced, didn't even try to get a tackle in when he was put in the middle, completely useless going forward. PSG, aye? Fucking useless.

As for the rest of them, do they forget how to trap a ball or pass five yards when they leave NE1?

I was one of the few that said he'd be a good signing! It was everyone else that said he was shit!

I'm not writing him off yet but starting to wonder if the majority were right. Still, the whole lot of them were abject other than Elliot so perhaps harsh to single him out. Like I said, you can't fault his effort. Sissoko and Shelvey on the other hand...

McClaren on Sky

We went back to what we were three or four months ago against Crystal Palace. It wasnt what we came here to do. Its not acceptable. We have to perform better in front of 52,000 on Saturday.

Went back to what we were three or four months ago.

Not what we came here to do.

Have to perform on Saturday.

First half you could see the players and the crowd were nervous.

Not aggressive enough

Sloppy goal

Dummett and Mbemba injured

Have to be better

Below par

Need a reaction, which we've had before

Need 52k behind us

McClaren's post match ramblings apparently mentioned the need for 52k behind us a few times.

This from over on N-O

Who the fuck is going to play in defence? A back three of Janmaat, colo and Aarons? :lol:

Gouffran? Central defence seems the next logical step for him given how we''ve used him in recent games.

He'll be in goal by the end of the year.

Edited by Rayvin