Looks like he might have had enough

Rafa Benitez asked if he could guarantee that he wouldn’t walk out if he wasn’t properly backed in the transfer market by Thursday night:

“No, I cannot guarantee anything.

“We will wait until Thursday and see what happens.

Just go Rafa & good luck we're sorry you've been treat like a fool by these daft bastards but don't worry their day will come

Edited by trooper

9 hours ago, Noelie said:

No blame, a little disappointed.  Ashley is probably jogging along thinking everything is going just fine and I think he needs to be elbowed into the full realization that we may well be relegated and Rafa could leave.  I think Rafa should impress that upon him in no uncertain terms, bypass Charnley.

The man literally said that it would be a miracle to avoid relegation with this squad. I don't think he can say much stronger than that.

10 hours ago, Alex said:

I think what we need here is a strongly-worded leaflet campaign 

Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose that while he's reeling from a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign, we follow up with a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: "Ashley Out" ... "Slug-like Cockney Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what is.

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

Let's get tough. The time for talking is over. Call it extreme if you like, but I propose that while he's reeling from a major - and I mean major - leaflet campaign, we follow up with a car boot sale, some street theatre and possibly even some benefit concerts. OK? Now, if that's not enough, I'm sorry, it's time for the T-shirts: "Ashley Out" ... "Slug-like Cockney Life Forms, No Thanks" ... and if that's not enough, well, I don't know what is.

I think we're all beginning to lose sight of the real issue here, which is: what are we going to call ourselves? I think it comes down to a choice between the ‘League Against Cockney Arseholes’ or, my own personal preference, which is the ‘Committee for the Hasty Removal of Ignorant Southern Tosspots Masquerading As Skilled Trustees of Regional Established Enterprises’.

One drawback with that - the abbreviation is ‘CHRISTMAS TREE’.

• Haha 6

Is there anything to be said for opening a pub?

We could call it Nightclub of Committee for the Hasty Removal of Ignorant Southern Tosspots Masquerading As Skilled Trustees of Regional Established Enterprises.

The plus side is we could use the acronym NO CHRISTMASTREE.

Edited by ewerk
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Anyone else hear that pile of shit on Talksport this morning? One of our fans going on about how Rafa should be sacked for not having a go 😂 and he wouldn’t give money to spend to a manager that’s threatening to leave HES THREATENING TO LEAVE BECAUSE HES GETTING NO MONEY TO SPEND YOU STUPID CUNT

I can’t stand some people I must admit, it blows my mind how thick most people are when it comes to football (not just football). I hope when Rafa leaves the whole lot gets burnt to the ground it’s what Ashley deserves and it’s what the ‘fans’ who go and line his pockets deserve. When we are in the championship being managed by Pulis they’ll still be buying season tickets and shirts, god help us 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, 247 said:

Anyone else hear that pile of shit on Talksport this morning? One of our fans going on about how Rafa should be sacked for not having a go 😂 and he wouldn’t give money to spend to a manager that’s threatening to leave HES THREATENING TO LEAVE BECAUSE HES GETTING NO MONEY TO SPEND YOU STUPID CUNT

I can’t stand some people I must admit, it blows my mind how thick most people are when it comes to football (not just football). I hope when Rafa leaves the whole lot gets burnt to the ground it’s what Ashley deserves and it’s what the ‘fans’ who go and line his pockets deserve. When we are in the championship being managed by Pulis they’ll still be buying season tickets and shirts, god help us 

Was he calling from America?

14 hours ago, 247 said:

I can’t stand some people I must admit, it blows my mind how thick most people are when it comes to football (not just football). 

Absolutely :gettin:

Fucking hell :lol: Some of the replies are ridiculous mind -

Christ - as if Newcastle fans didn’t have big enough hard-ons already

Mags composing songs already

One of their own staff members gets accused of this (again) and for some of them their first reaction is to think about us :lol: Really shows their mentality 

Edited by 247
  • Haha 1

They can call us all horse punchers though, because of the actions of a bloke who hadn’t even attended the match that day. If ever a set of fans deserved everything coming to them

• Like 2

5 hours ago, 247 said:

Fucking hell :lol: Some of the replies are ridiculous mind -

Christ - as if Newcastle fans didn’t have big enough hard-ons already

Mags composing songs already

One of their own staff members gets accused of this (again) and for some of them their first reaction is to think about us :lol: Really shows their mentality 

At least it’s not hard ons for little kids eh. 

• Haha 4

So what do you reckon has Ashley done enough for Rafa  to 

1.) Stay until the end of the season

2.) Sign a 12 month extension

3.) Sign a new contract

4.) None of the above

I think he'll stay until the end of the season. He probably see's no point in signing an extension or new contract only to be shafted again by Ashley.

Edited by trooper