NUFC v The Great Unwashed

Anorthernsoul

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we didn't fucking lose, but on this evidence both us and Sunderland are going down.

Based on that performance, yeah can't see where we pick up the points we need. Goodnight PL.

not the best result, but great to hear the roar of St James after we equalized, gave me goosebumps here in outback Australia.

Second half looked good (compared to the last sgame i watched) , i reckon we might stay up by the skin of our teeth

Edited by meshman

Also, being brutally honest - I think the players were really going for it today. I just don't think we're very good...

Very little teamwork/chemistry. Movement off the ball is poor, they pass the ball to someone and think their job is done. That's something that Rafa will not like. Looks unlikely that he'll be able to change it in time.

Edited by OTF

I'd like to see us try two up top next match, Mitrovic wouldn't have got that chance up front on his own as Cisse had 2 men on him allowing Mitro to peel off and attack the full back.

not the best result, but great to hear the roar of St James after we equalized, gave me goosebumps here in outback Australia.

Second half looked good (compared to the last sgame i watched) , i reckon we might stay up by the skin of our teeth

Get back to work ffs.

;)