Yes Gemmill...

catmag

Unreal from Truss. :lol:

Last thing she needed was something that required her to look human. 

I fucking guarantee this is being looked at as an opportunity by her team though. It's her chance at a covid dividend. 

Just now, Gemmill said:

Unreal from Truss. :lol:

Last thing she needed was something that required her to look human. 

I fucking guarantee this is being looked at as an opportunity by her team though. It's her chance at a covid dividend. 

Prepare for both parties to engage in sickening POWER GRIEF. Starmer is ex-military, they’ll never top him. Those lot are the top of the pops when it comes to royal love-ins

5 minutes ago, trophyshy said:

The shitshow of the last decade actually caused this republican to warm to Liz. This is yet more bad news for our tattered nation. Charles is off his tits. 

I know what you mean. I don't despise Charles as much as used to mind, there are so many utter cunts above him on the list now it's just not possible. Mainly tory MPs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The BBC is brutal. They're all trying to out-sombre one another. The Kuennsberg replacement stood outside of Number 10 is making himself look physically ill while he's being asked questions. 

Chris Mason always looks ill.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Gemmill said:

The BBC is brutal. They're all trying to out-sombre one another. The Kuennsberg replacement stood outside of Number 10 is making himself look physically ill while he's being asked questions. 

They’ll be doing it again soon when King Sausage Fingers signs out. 

Do we do 1 year jubilees? 

• Meenzer changed the title to Yes Gemmill...